BEST -

WORST -

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

yaay i get the worst weve hade that plate forever and it is ***
    1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

Why don't you like the texas plate? I think it's way better than Delaware, etc.

Comment

i like the georgia plate...

Comment

That Alaska one looks ***, the Texas one looks way better.
          I think the NY and the NJ ones look kick ass too...well, on the right
          color car.

BTW, do we have any CB7tuners from Alaska ? I dont think we've
          stretched out that far. LOL What kind of Options they got? Heated
          steering wheel and shift knob

Comment

i kinda liekk the texas plate.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

vermont and alaska get the

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

its all about Cali. Its simple, and with that cursive it looks "Exclusive"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Vermont looks so euro

I don't like these really artistic plates... give me simple! I miss the old Jersey blue!

That's what I have now...

I should get that one
                  Last edited by deevergote; 08-14-2005, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    That's what I have now...

I should get that one
                    damn mike, your shit looks FUCKED UP!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

In Massachusetts I think they have at least 12 options for conservation plates:

New Patriots plate (just recently issued):

Red Sox Plate

Boston Bruins plate

New Hampshire has this one as the only option

Actually its the only one we can get up here unless your a Veteran you could also get a Veteran Plate.
                      Last edited by HenRoc; 08-14-2005, 08:49 PM.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I like the TX plate (although it is kinda busy) but I sure LOVE the Devil's Tower WY plate.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

wtf the texas plate is hella better than the alaska (freakin all yellow) and the vermont (freakin all green with a tree...?) juss venting im mad but still

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Texas has hella nice ones. Just check out some in this list:
                            http://www.dot.state.tx.us/vtr/spplates/allplates.htm
                            I just got mine on Wed:

Yes I've posted it up before, but its just sooooo pimpin'. I gotta get a pic of it on the car.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Anyone wanna mess with Florida.. Just about 100 different plates... http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/specialt...cialindex.html

What a joke. But its insane what kind of money those things generate. Click on each of the plates, and it'll tell ya. Many of them have like 1 million raised in just a few years. Wonder if they would make one for me.. I wouldnt mind putting that money to use freakin do a modded car one or something. Put the money into.. my projects? Bet people would do it. Maybe I need to look into this more.

Comment

Working...
                              X