tools in your trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tools in your trunk

ever since I was a teenager I have had tools of one form or another in the trunk of the car 'just in case'.

I currently drive around with a decent socket set, assorted pliers, screwdrivers, vise grips, dikes, zip ties, prybar, 4 way, two jacks, a hammer, an 8" C-clamp, and other odds n ends tools like a glass scraper and torx drive. I have enough to fill a copier paper ream box.

What do you have in your trunk on a regular basis?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

i have 2 autozone tool boxes...one has things like a small hammer..tappe measures..etc... and the other is a socket set...

Comment

I have my trusty Craftsmen set used to carry them everywhere and then it became a hassle.

Maybe needed them since Im contimplating on picking up a free tercel as a project.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

usually a couple of screwdrivers along with stock tire wrench and a bat

Comment

Sockets, screwdrivers, hammer, pliers, etc. All in a backpack in my back seat.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

my trunk is empty 24/7 besides the sub, amp, and OEM spare, tools, jack. no need for clutter if you have AAA.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i've got a Stanley set of tools. Has every tool i'd imagine you'd need for on the go repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                my trunk is empty 24/7 besides the sub, amp, and OEM spare, tools, jack. no need for clutter if you have AAA.
                werd.... however i dont have subs amp yadda...... i do keep a rag for my wheels in the car tho i cant stand brake dust

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool

same..
                  1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

i got stanley tools also radiaor coolant, Doritos(if i get hungry on the road)
                    and a fire extinguisher

Comment

i carry any tool that would be need to completly disassemble the car minus pullers and shit like that and a box of rubbers and extra cloths never know when you might stay some were and a bat
                      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

im an idiot....i carry no tools what so ever.....I can't have the added weight you know.....might hurt my street times!!! haha I guess I trust my car more than I should.....I don't even have a spare tire....
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Well I used to have anything and everything in my trunk until my system got jacked and they took $400 worth of tools. Bastards.

I do carry a small set just incase....worth about $30.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                            usually a couple of screwdrivers along with stock tire wrench and a bat
                            i hope that bat is titanium or aluminum to save on weight reduction

Comment

2 TON HYDRO JACK....lightweight....a shit load of basic tool enough to do anything i have had to do...hacksaw all kinds of stuff and a 2by4 to drive up onto to jack up my car...(im reallly reallly low). i aslso have tire repair kit..and a tap/dye set.lol i have lots.

Comment

Working...
                              X