No announcement yet.

Rant!: Spoiled piece of crap 16yr old brother-in-law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way i see it, if you earn it, you will respect it. if its allways handed to you, you will never value it for what it is.
    my prediction is, that he will trash it in about 4 weeks. or get tickets. and blazers dont hold for shit. the older k5's do, but not those POS little crap box's of Jimmy blazers. dont worry, in the end he will get whats his.

Comment

i have a story somewhat similar to the poster's.

i know somebody who is in his fourth yeah of university with a psyc/philosophy degree. cool guy and and easy to get along with. hes one of the first guys i smoked up with too - that was one hell of an experience. the way he looks at like is unlike any other person i know, he dosent believe in consumerism, spends money wisely(some might say stingy), etc. however, keep in mind he hasnt had a job since he was in high school and it lasted him all of 2 or 3 months. he said he coudnt handle "the stress" (of fast food...). hes now a couple semesters away from graduation and all his money is spent on: cigarettes, alcohol, the bar (ocassionally), blank cdr's and some odds and ends for school. alot of his money goes to cigarettes and alcohol. i dont know what he gets for allowance each month but its gotta be around 100. he hasnt worked for going on 4 years yet he drinks, smokes, etc like he works for it. this pisses me off as ive worked for everything - my computer, my cb7, digi cam, all my car audio and i pay my own damn money when i go to the bar!! i dont understand how for year after year he keeps spending his parents money on shit he should work for himself.

thanks my rant, thanks for listening.

my take on it is he's in a rut thats all to hard to get out of. id like to hear what others have to say though
      Last edited by growguy; 08-28-2005, 10:54 PM.
      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

First day of school today and a kid i know had a nice looking 4dr eg civic dropped on 17''s with a nice exhaust.He totaled the car over the summer by running a red light and his parents bought him a newer civic.It pissed me off because i worked since i was 14 and i bought my own accord with my own money, pay insurance, bought my swap that i'm ready to drop in,and soon i'll take care of suspension.I did this by working at my parents restaurant, washing dishes and working the frier/grill.And NO, my parents are not easy on me or overpaying because i'm there kid.My dad is actualy harder on me than the other employees.

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Anything I ever talked my parent into getting me, required strenuous convincing and justifying to absolutely no end.

Hey dad, can I get this Apexi air intake for my car?
          why?
          Well, the intake actually filters air better and decreases engine restrictions, possibly resulting in better MPG. *making sure not to say anything about HP*
          How much?
          Used on Ebay, $100.
          How can you justify spending that much to replace a part on your car that's doing just fine as it is?
          Because I happen to be genuinely intersted in my car and how it runs.
          You have other things you could spend your money on...

The battle ended a few moments later...Now, I just got a job and went into college. Recently found out all my earned money goes to housing. :

yea, and I have a cousin who's only like 14 or 15 and he's exactly the same way. He whines and whines until he gets his way, and what kills me is it ALWAYS works! Growing up, If I whined for more than 30 seconds on one thing per day, the beatings would commence until morale improved.
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Dude...its much worse out there. i joined an Infiniti forum after I bought my pre-owned FX with blood, sweat, and tears. Fuckin kids there were 16 yr olds with brand spankin new $60K cars with $20 in mods on top of that! It was disgusting!

I worked my ass of and drove beaters for years, and still got a used Infiniti. These fags get their permit and daddy gives them tricked out SUVs with rims? Its just wrong. On a nother note, some 16 yr old kid's friend who had a new BMW 3 series dies after hitting a pole. What do you expect when you go from a 2 wheel Bicycle to a brand new $50k luxury sport monster! Not to be mean, but the moron probably deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
              Dude...its much worse out there. i joined an Infiniti forum after I bought my pre-owned FX with blood, sweat, and tears. Fuckin kids there were 16 yr olds with brand spankin new $60K cars with $20 in mods on top of that! It was disgusting!

I worked my ass of and drove beaters for years, and still got a used Infiniti. These fags get their permit and daddy gives them tricked out SUVs with rims? Its just wrong. On a nother note, some 16 yr old kid's friend who had a new BMW 3 series dies after hitting a pole. What do you expect when you go from a 2 wheel Bicycle to a brand new $50k luxury sport monster! Not to be mean, but the moron probably deserved it.

who said a BMW was a sport monster.... ew

now that story about the kid and the viper...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Damn....theres just too many of these fuckers around!!!!!
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

didnt read shit in this thread but the first post. but all i have to say is that its different now a days.. very different. im not here to stick up for the kid but this thread got my thinking.

imagine if your parents had to pay the gas prices that we did (you can convert using rate of inflation etc. but still its pretty high) the cost of EVERYTHING now a days is INSANE! IDK i guess i kind of wish i was born like 15-20 years earlier.. just a bit too young for vietnam but still right about that time..

but i guess i could go back on topic. if he seems to be as spoiled as you say he is, he will learn the hard way the value of his almighty material possesions. i know a someone from my old HS who was EXTREMELY spoiled got damn near anything he wanted. well he went through a number of cars and still thinks hes the shit. gladly i switched high schools and never had to talk to this fool again but i later ran across him through mutual friends. parents had cut him off, he was working full time at a shitty job, and was riding the bus!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    didnt read shit in this thread but the first post. but all i have to say is that its different now a days.. very different. im not here to stick up for the kid but this thread got my thinking.

imagine if your parents had to pay the gas prices that we did (you can convert using rate of inflation etc. but still its pretty high) the cost of EVERYTHING now a days is INSANE! IDK i guess i kind of wish i was born like 15-20 years earlier.. just a bit too young for vietnam but still right about that time..

but i guess i could go back on topic. if he seems to be as spoiled as you say he is, he will learn the hard way the value of his almighty material possesions. i know a someone from my old HS who was EXTREMELY spoiled got damn near anything he wanted. well he went through a number of cars and still thinks hes the shit. gladly i switched high schools and never had to talk to this fool again but i later ran across him through mutual friends. parents had cut him off, he was working full time at a shitty job, and was riding the bus!
                    Ah, how the mighty have fallen....
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Man thats one way I would never raise my kid.

I paid for my own motor (although the car was a handme down) and for one month I busted my ass to get the car running and paid my insurance on it.

Bought my own system , my own ps2 (when they were 300 dollars) my own clothes...this was with all my earned money.

Granted Ive never paid for a car ive gotten hand me downs , two vehicles that have been in the family for years..just given to me because my parents felt I deserved it...not because they just felt like it.

I got my truck as an xmas gift..and now i look to my parents in a totally different way alot different from when I was rebeling against my mom.

These kids will never learn the value of money or respect...im glad NONE of my family members are that way..id be embarassed to be related to them.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Im 17 and agree wit everyone on here. My first car was given to me but my mom had it like 5 years b4 i got it and it was a 90 ford probe which im selling to pay for my cb and i pay my insurance and my gas besides during the school year since i have to take my lil bro to school. One guy at my school is driving a bullitt mustang and thinks hes all cool even though his mom and dad payed for it and my probe could probably beat it mainly cause he cant drive and he has bout got his @$$ beat numerous times bc he talks his crap
                        Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

spoiled kids piss me the fuck off

http://www.alldumb.com/item/13011/

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                          X