Rant!: Spoiled piece of crap 16yr old brother-in-law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant!: Spoiled piece of crap 16yr old brother-in-law

Preface: My wife's little brother is a whiny little brat. He whines that he wants an x-box, he gets it. He whines that he wants a new paintball gun, he gets it. He whines that he wants a new 42" hdtv, he gets it. He whines that he wants a new 3gig computer, he gets it. He doesn't work and barely passes in school. He has not college plans. See a pattern developing here?

Well, he just got his TX driver's license a few weeks ago, had been whining that he wants a car. Usually he drives his parents Odyssey or on rare occasions the Civic to school, because he's apparently too good to ride the bus. I've been alternating borrowing either the Civic or Odyssey for the past 3 weeks while my tranny is toast in the CB. He whined and cried and wah-wah'd enough to his parents (my in-laws) that they went out and bought his spoiled little piece-of-crap azz a 4 year old Chevy Blazer. I haven't seen it yet, but all I know is every Blazer that I've run across has been a big pile of crap (which give me at least a little satisfaction).

Now then: my wife is up in arms and has her nose all bent out of shape because of this. She had to work for everything that she ever got when she was in high school, and her first car was a POS 1984 Nissan pickup that she bought with her own money from working at Wendys. Nothing was given to her.

Anyway, I guess the point of this rant is that spoiled high school kids suck and all should be beat about the head with a coconuts gripped by the husk by swallows.

Spoiled kids =
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

I bought all my own shit... PS2, comp, cell phone, stereo...all that shit. Now I bought my own car (yeah, the cb7 was given to me, heh.) so whatever. My parents dont really spoil us in that sense. I know kids like that, I hate them.

Comment

I just talked to the in-laws, its a 2003 Chevy Blazer, black with charcoal interior, and they paid about $13K for it. It has everything but leather, no 4 wheel drive.

I hope he chokes on the mileage and the money spent on gas.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

But you know he wont be paying for gas.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Be a good brother in-law.....................and kick his little ass!
          Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Tone-us
            Be a good brother in-law.....................and kick his little ass!
            exactly... i hate spoiled kids liek that... i'm 16... i tell my dad hey pops i want the JDM 1 piece headlights, and whats he tell me? you've got a job
            which is alright because i wont turn into a kid like the one in your story... but kick his ass

Comment

I have alot of friends who get whatever they want...pisses me off because they don't appreciate a thing given to them. I work for everything! I mean everything. I had 3 jobs at one point. I currently have 2 ontop of school.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

the cb was never really given to me, i just took it from pops LOL!!! ....

but yeah, spoiled kids piss me the fuk off...my lil sis gets away with everything. when i got my ass beat for something when i was her age, she never did/does. she dosent get what she wants most of the time. just gets away with alotta shit. thats why im pretty tuff on her.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

The ONLY reason I have my car is because my mom could afford to buy a new one for herself. Had she not been able to, Id probably have *shudder* a Civic..an old one at that.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                    The ONLY reason I have my car is because my mom could afford to buy a new one for herself.
                    haha my mom bought a new car and my dad got a 86 sedean corolla (the fwd, nova look a like one )

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                      I bought all my own shit... PS2, comp, cell phone, stereo...all that shit. Now I bought my own car (yeah, the cb7 was given to me, heh.) so whatever. My parents dont really spoil us in that sense. I know kids like that, I hate them.
                      WORD UP.....I had to work my ass off too......I know a few people who live off mommy and daddy......I can't stand the fuckers.....!
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Tell me about it. Since my car was totalled I've been walking to where ever i need to go and I see all these lil boys with Mercedes, and IS300's driving around.

Comment

I dont like those kids either. I am 120K in debt for school loans and for the monthly payments I could afford a god damn Mercedes.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                          Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                          Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

lol i know how u feel i know a couple of ppl who r like that now me on the other hand i had to pay for everything except for the xbox which is now fried but i bought my car for one reason so my parents couldn't be like u want me to take the car away or u can't do that to ur car all i have to say is its my car but ya i feels good when u own ur own shit if u know what i mean

Also in the long run the people who don't live off mommy and daddy will do alot better in life for we learn to manage our money way b4 we leave the house or stuff like that like non of my friends know how to budget their money they r more like once they get the money the next day its gone...now ill admit ill do that sometimes but i learned the hard way that bills come first then fun later
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i know what you mean...i get alot of what i want because we dont seem to be having money problems right now and my mom wants me to have fun...but i dont take ANYTHING for granted....i hate it when ppl do that..and as for the cb7, my stepdad gave it to me because he knew i liked it and when he got a new car he knew he couldnt get anything for it....

Comment

Working...
                              X