Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
    no women needed i have my Z
    translation- I cant get girls. I love my car as much as the next cb7tuner, but I get my priorities straight. Sex, then cars...
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

no women needed i have my Z, i stick it in her bumwhole
      Say man, how old are you?

Comment

So it was about 1:30 in the morning and i was on my way home. I was traveling aroudn 15 mph down this nice main road where the high schoolers usually hang out etc. anyways as i drove past a local gas station i honked at 4 HOT WOMEN standing near the road. I usually wouldnt honk but i was feeling good and confident so i did it. anyways soon after i honked all 4 girls pulled there shirts straight up to there shoulders exposing 8 of the worlds best tits to me : i coninued drivng but MAN was that fun!! They just couldnt keep there clothes on for the Z :P: anyways have this ever happen to anyone? HEHE

maby they were hookers? maby they could have been men dressed up like girls with boob implants.......

unless you took there pants off you just never know.... i would have kept driving too

Comment

cars first them women. i got.get all the women i can handle there not special anymore but cars are. cause cars treate me well when i put money into them. bitches dont. bitches dont reck-o-nize
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

sorry don't believe this ANY guy would have gone back around.

Maybe hes just not a womans man
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

maybe im not a horny 16 year old anymore LOL
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

maybe im not a horny 16 year old anymore LOL
                Nah, a horny 20 year old, right?

Comment

8 sets of tits and all you can say is they flashed you? I think you got scared and drove off...oh mommy I saw titties EIGHT titties NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                  X