4 girls flashed me the other night!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 girls flashed me the other night!!!!

So it was about 1:30 in the morning and i was on my way home. I was traveling aroudn 15 mph down this nice main road where the high schoolers usually hang out etc. anyways as i drove past a local gas station i honked at 4 HOT WOMEN standing near the road. I usually wouldnt honk but i was feeling good and confident so i did it. anyways soon after i honked all 4 girls pulled there shirts straight up to there shoulders exposing 8 of the worlds best tits to me : i coninued drivng but MAN was that fun!! They just couldnt keep there clothes on for the Z :P: anyways have this ever happen to anyone? HEHE
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

No but dude 4 chicks thats 8 tittizles you couldve got your groove on too.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

no pics no care! LOL .
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Wow this has been in your profile for ages and you post it like it happened today? Lame.

Comment

noo it didnt happen today but i was reviewing the post i did on another forum and thought you would enjoy it! http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=31012

Comment

Originally posted by bodiez
            Wow this has been in your profile for ages and you post it like it happened today? Lame.
            LOL
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by bodiez
              *cough* attention whore *cough*

Comment

No pics or no sex story? Ok, thats its Soy, you better update this tread with either or. You can't have 4 girls flash you and no even have blowjob to tell us about.

Comment

Probaly hoes lookin for work happens all the time overhere where i live especially at what time i go to work in the morning lol. and you have a cameraphone i would have pulled over and asked can i take a picture witht hem with there titties around my face with me to bring back for all my cb7ers to see.

Comment

Yeah...dude, if I were you, I would NOT have kept fucking driving away. If I see $100 on the ground, I don't pick it up and then flush it down the fuckin' toilet holy shit

Comment

no women needed i have my Z, i stick it in her bumwhole

Comment

Ok thats it Soy, I am giving you 2 weeks to post a good sex/blowjob story. You better do it in a public place or something. I told my gf and she thinks you should have at least got a blowjob.

Comment

man im not too sure about u guys but the flashers is cool and all but do u really want to mess wit 4 girls who all flash random people at the same time and lets just say that he did get them to do something would u really wanna stick ur lil man in someone like that..... its morals fellas i know u got em act like it.........pics would have been tight tho

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                            Ok thats it Soy, I am giving you 2 weeks to post a good sex/blowjob story. You better do it in a public place or something. I told my gf and she thinks you should have at least got a blowjob.

Comment

man soy. i wanna see more pics of the Z

Comment

Working...
                              X