Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jboyce
    replied
    you guys all need to relax, getting mad won't do anything. either gets you in trouble, or just fucks with your head.

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Yeah you're right. I just want to get to the bottom of it so I can put a stop to it. If someone has a problem with me, fine, I'm a man and I'll man up if I wronged them and if not we can work it out...but don't try to get to me through my girlfriend. That's low.

Leave a comment:

• drucifer92
    replied
    Im gonna punch my friend in the face, he called me at 6:30 AM and 10 AM, woke me up both time... son of a bitch. Also, this other guy for trying to be a backstabbing manwhore, that motherfucker is gonna get whats coming to him. Violence > *

Leave a comment:

• KillerCam282
    replied
    Be easy glory, its not worth it. People will always be jealous and do stupid things when you are in a relationship. I just hope you and your girl can keep your minds right and not buy into stupid things like that.

Leave a comment:

• 91ACCORDSIR
    replied
    Atleast it was only 1 day i was with this girl for 1 month, and i really liked her some dumb bitch from my block called her and tols her some stupid shit and she just stoppped talking to me she wouldnt pick up the phone or anything i lost that girl and i REALLY liked her

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    started a topic You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Someone left a foul, unwarranted and baseless voicemail on my girl's phone and she wouldn't talk to me yesterday...I don't know who it was, how they got her number AND how they knew what class I was taking this summer, but I swear when I find out who it was there will be problems. I HATE jealous, lonely bitches...WTF???
Working...
X