Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Someone left a foul, unwarranted and baseless voicemail on my girl's phone and she wouldn't talk to me yesterday...I don't know who it was, how they got her number AND how they knew what class I was taking this summer, but I swear when I find out who it was there will be problems. I HATE jealous, lonely bitches...WTF???

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Atleast it was only 1 day i was with this girl for 1 month, and i really liked her some dumb bitch from my block called her and tols her some stupid shit and she just stoppped talking to me she wouldnt pick up the phone or anything i lost that girl and i REALLY liked her

Comment

Be easy glory, its not worth it. People will always be jealous and do stupid things when you are in a relationship. I just hope you and your girl can keep your minds right and not buy into stupid things like that.

Comment

Im gonna punch my friend in the face, he called me at 6:30 AM and 10 AM, woke me up both time... son of a bitch. Also, this other guy for trying to be a backstabbing manwhore, that motherfucker is gonna get whats coming to him. Violence > *

Comment

Yeah you're right. I just want to get to the bottom of it so I can put a stop to it. If someone has a problem with me, fine, I'm a man and I'll man up if I wronged them and if not we can work it out...but don't try to get to me through my girlfriend. That's low.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you guys all need to relax, getting mad won't do anything. either gets you in trouble, or just fucks with your head.

Comment

Getting mad puts you in the correct mindstate for beating a bitch down.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                Getting mad puts you in the correct mindstate for beating a bitch down.
                you might need conseling at some point in your life.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

wow, jboyce's attitude/perspective changed a lot from older posts i read on girlfriend related issues.

glory, man i can understand you're situation, because i picture myself in that same scenario and how mad it would make me. although my gf trusts me a lot, i think that with enough "fake" evidence (ie: class, location, descrip. of car, etc.) she could be led to other thoughts. and that would really put stress on our relationship, which i do not want, being that our relationship is really really REALLY great

here's my advice: explain to her how haters/jealous people can try to make up lies that are very close to home, just to destroy something good. explain to her how although she left the country you remained faithful, missed her so much. explain to her how she means the world to you, means enough to make you a bit self-conscious (when you thought about how she was going to be surrounded by business type niggas at her new school) she will see how much you value what you guys got.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    you guys are too violent

that just made my day!

first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner

that just made my day!
                      i agree.. thanks fizz

Comment

two quotes worth saving... what a day..

Originally posted by jboyce
                        you guys all need to relax, getting mad won't do anything. either gets you in trouble, or just fucks with your head.

you guys are too violent
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

all the time. haha

Comment

I know I need therapy, I have the worst temper out of anyone I know. I can lose it over tiny things but keep it over something huge, like a car crash. Im generally a calm person, just dont piss me off because you'll be in for a ride!

Comment

Please, learn from MY mistakes... fighting doesn't get you ANYWHERE...

The MAN walks away... pussy or not, you beat him with your mind...

I have 15 A&B charges on my record, and I'm not trying to act like a hardass...

I caused me anxiety, depression and lots of money... and jail time.

I finally grew up 4 years ago, and realized what a dumbass I was...

I havent had a beer or alcoholic beverage in years... don't smoke, chew or any bad thing...

But these painkillers have prevented me from being sober for a long time...

Hopefully I'll get off of these asap, I'm hoping to find the right back surgery...

All of these chemicals factor into your agressive personality...

Comment

Working...
                              X