Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I calmed down...it's just tough to be calm when your girl is 300 miles away and crying on the phone over some bullshit that involves you. I'm still pissed but I'm dormant now...

And yea we worked it out and everything but still...it wasn't necessary. I have like 2 friends, I don't really mess with people like that cause it's trouble...and I never did them any wrong. So I'm just confused. Could it be a coincidence? LOL...could it have been a wrong number??? Who knows...I just hope it doesn't happen again. Right now I have too much on my plate for all this stress...

And LOLOLOL @ fizzbob...he disappears for weeks and comes back with that shizzle. How's the baby doing?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
      I know I need therapy, I have the worst temper out of anyone I know. I can lose it over tiny things but keep it over something huge, like a car crash. Im generally a calm person, just dont piss me off because you'll be in for a ride!
      you probaly need to quit drinking, when i drank alot(everyday) i eventually developed uncontrollable anger, it got to a point where i was constantly angry, i got lost one time and i punched and broke my front window and my rear view mirror and now i have a nasty scar on my hand...just cause i got lost.

since that i quit drinking, maybe once every 2 weeks now i have a beer or two, and i'm much more laid back and happier.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        you probaly need to quit drinking, when i drank alot(everyday) i eventually developed uncontrollable anger, it got to a point where i was constantly angry, i got lost one time and i punched and broke my front window and my rear view mirror and now i have a nasty scar on my hand...just cause i got lost.

since that i quit drinking, maybe once every 2 weeks now i have a beer or two, and i'm much more laid back and happier.
        thats what liqour/alcohol will do to you.

if you cant drink responsibly, then dont drink at all, its as simple as that...if you know that you get uncontrollable when your drunk or just under the influence then stay away from drinking.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Yah drinking too much= bad. Real talk, someone close to me is an alcoholic and it's ruining his life slowly. He looks for acknowledgement, respect and love in material objects, bought affection, sex and alcohol...he's on a real downward spiral. I used to drink maybe every other day freshman and sophomore year, but that shit got old, esp. when I wasn't getting pussy...it was just depressing. Plus my girl doesn't really drink too much so that helps...

But yeah any drug can really fuck you up if you can't master your high...and that stays with you forever. I remember a friend of mine who kicked her coke habit long ago got drunk and telling me she was looking for some. That really made me sad...

I agree with fizz (from what I understand)...humans are frail and dumb. The best way to stay alive is to just stay away from anything that starts trouble...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah i quit all alchohol and cigarettes..........the only drug i use is caffeine <1 red bull a day>
            my buddy has a problem with alchohol...he has to have it to make him feel good...i think when you have to drink to feel good something is wrong... i like seeing the world through sober eyes..it makes you see things more clearly... ill have a double shot of 151 once in a while but the majority of the time , usually im sober... life is just more clear that way. I think he has a problem with the fact that i can feel good without drugs...but thats his thing...he also grows a set of balls when he drinks... the way i see it ..if your not hard core or dont have balls when your sober than your a pussy in reality.
            Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 09-05-2005, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
              you guys all need to relax, getting mad won't do anything. either gets you in trouble, or just fucks with your head.
              true. After I dealt with a couple of girls that completely fucked with my head, I've had the most lax mindset about girls and problems. Since then, I've never had a problem. Everyone just needs to chill and grow up.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?
                I did once before. That shit is so satisfying!

But usually I'm not the type that gets angry first. Everyone gets pushed over the edge at some point or another. But he's right, the person who controls those afflictions is the victor, always.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Incident at a fair..tonight.

Well, I too wanted to kick some girls ass tonight at the Fair I went too.

The ignorant fucks that they really are, small town people have never really set foot in a big city.

Anyways...I was attending a demolition derby with my gf. We were sitting there minding our own business when , out of the corner of my eye I hear this girl (15ish - 17) telling a joke.

Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds...unbenounced (sp?) to them I was sitting right behind them...she said the joke the first time and I caught it..which really pissed me off...the SECOND time she said it she was dead right in front of me..so I tapped her friend on the shoulder and said 'Mind telling me what the FUCK was that joke about..?!' he didn't even turn his head and said 'Dude I dunno man..' clearly embarrassed that I said something. ( He had kinda hinted at her that I was right behind them because when she did tell the joke he was like...Im not rascist so Im not even gonna acknowledge the joke).I turned to her and her friends and they stared at me for a minute like I had two heads or some shit.

She looked at me and then my girlfriend and ducked her head real low in embarrassment. Well by now you think the girl would've learned to shut the fuck up..but she had a comment for anything or anyone...next think I hear is something 'Oh these Niggers..'

I fucking turned my head again in her direction stood up and fucking stared down at her and her friends..I think by now she really got the hint that I was about to kick her square in the face...and her friends told her to shut the fuck up..and about 10 minutes later they took off.

But really the nerve of some kids...so ignorant.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds
                    I don't get it, I must of never heard that joke before...anyway yeah it sounds like she needed to be kicked in the jaw for dumb shit like that. Maybe she thought you wouldn't hit her because she was a girl so she decided to push her luck.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds
                      ??
                      --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        you might need conseling at some point in your life.
                        roflmao...
                        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I dont drink everyday, far from it actually. I drink maybe 2 times a month, and I get trashed, but thats it. No social beers or anything. The alcohol has nothing to do with my anger. In fact since I started my summer I have become a calmer, more relaxed person, yay for alcohol! Recently picked up a bad habit though that sorta replaced liquor.... cigs. im only 17, I know its bad but theyre so relaxing. Bastard tobacco companies.

Oh yeah, wtf to the sprinkler joke? Does it make a noise that sounds like a racist word?

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                            ??
                            Dont tell me youve never heard of it. Ive heard of it but it was around people I know...just tonight was really some stupid fucked up shit.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

This idiot I see every morning is always on my back! I swear to god I'm usually level headed about these types of things but this guy you would not believe! He and I usually wear the same styles but he always is saying that I *I* look stupid or goofy and its getting on my last fucking nerve!
                              Whats the punishment for hitting someone anyway! I'm so sick of hearing about how I look every single morning! DAMN I get out of bed and I'm thinking "I have to see this guy again today" and when I go to the bathroom THERE HE IS! Right there wearing my PJs! Grrr one day i'm going to sock him one good!

(ps I'm talking about me insert Homer Doh!)
                              - Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

PS Sprinkler? Accrdkid can you please just let us poor urban white guys in on the joke? I'm sorry I never heard it either and *meh* it might actually be funny?

- Zipcreature
                                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X