Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    i punched a kid in the face last year cause he called my gf "gooney looking". i was like "what did u say" and he goes "u heard me, ur gf is GOONEY LOOKING". so i was like "hear this bitch" BOOM. then i just walked away calmly. in the hallway at school too. never heard anything about it either

Leave a comment:

• Raceboy
    replied
    i work in automotive repair i get asshole customers ALL the time i fell like punching people all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Clueless
    replied
    Originally posted by FishyMan
    I turned to her and her friends and they stared at me for a minute like I had two heads or some shit.

^^ haha that sounded really funny hahahahah
    Better have two heads, bad thing if you don't.....

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Q: What do you call three Puerto Ricans, a Chinese man, and three black men standing in a line?
    A: A sprinkler. (**** **** **** ***** ***** ***** *****)

...that one???

Leave a comment:

• FishyMan
    replied
    I turned to her and her friends and they stared at me for a minute like I had two heads or some shit.

^^ haha that sounded really funny hahahahah

Leave a comment:

• wed3k
    replied
    this customer at work takes a sip out of the wrong drink that i just called out and he put it back in front of my face and told me it needs to be re-made.

so close to throwing the drink at his glasses/socking him in the jaw

Leave a comment:

• zipcreature
    replied
    PS Sprinkler? Accrdkid can you please just let us poor urban white guys in on the joke? I'm sorry I never heard it either and *meh* it might actually be funny?

- Zipcreature

Leave a comment:

• zipcreature
    replied
    This idiot I see every morning is always on my back! I swear to god I'm usually level headed about these types of things but this guy you would not believe! He and I usually wear the same styles but he always is saying that I *I* look stupid or goofy and its getting on my last fucking nerve!
    Whats the punishment for hitting someone anyway! I'm so sick of hearing about how I look every single morning! DAMN I get out of bed and I'm thinking "I have to see this guy again today" and when I go to the bathroom THERE HE IS! Right there wearing my PJs! Grrr one day i'm going to sock him one good!

(ps I'm talking about me insert Homer Doh!)
    - Zipcreature

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by dwf137
    ??
    Dont tell me youve never heard of it. Ive heard of it but it was around people I know...just tonight was really some stupid fucked up shit.

Leave a comment:

• drucifer92
    replied
    I dont drink everyday, far from it actually. I drink maybe 2 times a month, and I get trashed, but thats it. No social beers or anything. The alcohol has nothing to do with my anger. In fact since I started my summer I have become a calmer, more relaxed person, yay for alcohol! Recently picked up a bad habit though that sorta replaced liquor.... cigs. im only 17, I know its bad but theyre so relaxing. Bastard tobacco companies.

Oh yeah, wtf to the sprinkler joke? Does it make a noise that sounds like a racist word?

Leave a comment:

• Nycxeracer
    replied
    Originally posted by williamsvt
    you might need conseling at some point in your life.
    roflmao...

Leave a comment:

• dwf137
    replied
    Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds
    ??

Leave a comment:

• accordaffair
    replied
    Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds
    I don't get it, I must of never heard that joke before...anyway yeah it sounds like she needed to be kicked in the jaw for dumb shit like that. Maybe she thought you wouldn't hit her because she was a girl so she decided to push her luck.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Incident at a fair..tonight.

Well, I too wanted to kick some girls ass tonight at the Fair I went too.

The ignorant fucks that they really are, small town people have never really set foot in a big city.

Anyways...I was attending a demolition derby with my gf. We were sitting there minding our own business when , out of the corner of my eye I hear this girl (15ish - 17) telling a joke.

Of all jokes it was this joke about how a sprinkler sounds...unbenounced (sp?) to them I was sitting right behind them...she said the joke the first time and I caught it..which really pissed me off...the SECOND time she said it she was dead right in front of me..so I tapped her friend on the shoulder and said 'Mind telling me what the FUCK was that joke about..?!' he didn't even turn his head and said 'Dude I dunno man..' clearly embarrassed that I said something. ( He had kinda hinted at her that I was right behind them because when she did tell the joke he was like...Im not rascist so Im not even gonna acknowledge the joke).I turned to her and her friends and they stared at me for a minute like I had two heads or some shit.

She looked at me and then my girlfriend and ducked her head real low in embarrassment. Well by now you think the girl would've learned to shut the fuck up..but she had a comment for anything or anyone...next think I hear is something 'Oh these Niggers..'

I fucking turned my head again in her direction stood up and fucking stared down at her and her friends..I think by now she really got the hint that I was about to kick her square in the face...and her friends told her to shut the fuck up..and about 10 minutes later they took off.

But really the nerve of some kids...so ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• accordaffair
    replied
    You ever just wanna punch someone in the face?
    I did once before. That shit is so satisfying!

But usually I'm not the type that gets angry first. Everyone gets pushed over the edge at some point or another. But he's right, the person who controls those afflictions is the victor, always.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X