Longest You've been away from your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longest You've been away from your car

Just wondering whats the longest you've been away from your car, I mean not like the engine is pulled and I can't drive it, but like Im in a different state so I'll I can do is look at the picture in my wallet. I went to college in New York, and my car is back in georgia, and I miss it alot. I dont drive here, so it sucks. I hope I remember how to drive a 5spd after 8 months of not driving it.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

that sux dude. i've been away from my car for like a month for a punishment cus of my bad skool grades.
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Never more than a couple weeks. I get seperation anxiety when I can't see my car every couple days or so. Hehe...*Hand starts trembling*Runs to look at the driveway* Ok.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

haha, yeah it sucks. I miss boost. I just want to go back now. Im not even homesick, Im carsick, but the good carsick... my car is just sitting in the driveway getting neglected
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Bout a week.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

7 days

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

About three weeks, when I went to Oregon.
              Longest 3 weeks of my life.

Comment

i left cali for arkansas in july last year and i didnt get my car shipped to me till about april this year... sooOOOoo 9 months..

Comment

2 weeks.

Comment

2 weeks while on vacation with my family...i treated her to a car wash and vacuum when i got home lol

Comment

i month, and it was a sad month. i was away for some college thing i had to do. and now im gona start college again, and i dunno if im gona be able to take my baby with me cuz it costs $300/quarter for a permit. If i had the money, i would seriously buy it.lol, but i dunno, maybe SMseagren83 will let me keep my car at his place since UW is like 20 mins away.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ummm, like 3 weeks.
                        Last year when i went on Vacation.
                        Thats the longest i've been away from her...

Comment

this is only a week . . . ive been gone for longer . . . but every day i sit and have nothing to do i wish i brought her to college with me
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

5 or 6 days...

I went 2 weeks without a car once though... I bought a 3rd gen Accord, then sold my 5th gen.. the 3rd gen was a POS so I only drove it 3 times.. got rid of it. It was 2 weeks before I got my 240SX.

Going 5 years without ever being without a car to 2 weeks of it... that's aweful!

Comment

I just took a trip to Chicago, and was away for 10 days. Thats has probably been the longest... I made sure to fully detail it when I got back, and it was great to get back behind the wheel again... Made me remember just how much I love my car...
                              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X