another accord gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another accord gone

well tonight i got off work to find my car gone,when are we as a country going start cutting the hands off thieves,i mean seriously,i think someone would think twice about stealing if the law said they would lose their hands or maybe the law should state that the victim gets to decide the fate of the thief, how many people would steal then,this country needs to start cracking down on theft,this is really getting out of hand.

ok,my rant is done,what do you guys think,do you agree we need tougher laws of the more physical nature or are you one of those bleeding heart types that believes that everything can be solved peacefully,post your thoughts

I totally agree. stealing someone elses shit is just fuckin wrong. Im with u all the way
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

sorry about your car. i am not sure why so many people steal. i find little things of mine gone all the time. the only reason i could see people stealing is cause they were desperate for money or just jackasses. i'd say people that steal the whole car would be considered jackasses. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

true.. but i must admit, once i stole lightbulbs from autozone, but that was the only time i sware.. well and that shift knob, but thats it i sware.. well maybe 20bux from my mom.. but that was for the shift knob, but instead i used it for gas,... well those were the only times i sware...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber_X
          well tonight i got off work to find my car gone,when are we as a country going start cutting the hands off thieves,i mean seriously,i think someone would think twice about stealing if the law said they would lose their hands or maybe the law should state that the victim gets to decide the fate of the thief, how many people would steal then,this country needs to start cracking down on theft,this is really getting out of hand.

ok,my rant is done,what do you guys think,do you agree we need tougher laws of the more physical nature or are you one of those bleeding heart types that believes that everything can be solved peacefully,post your thoughts
          DAMN DUDE! I was just in Spokane last night, that could have been my car stolen! Well I'm glad I live two hours away from spoCompton!
          Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Damn thats fucked up did you fill out a police report?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Damn thats fucked up did you fill out a police report?
              yea serious, i filled out one the day my car was gone and bam! 9 days later my car was found, unstripped.

OP: did you have any security on your car?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sorry to hear about this...i completely agree that people get away with too much...what we need to do is scare thieves, if thats possible...hope to see a thread soon entitled, "i got my baby back" and i dont mean ribs

Comment

yea fuck theives.....find out who it is.. and kick the living piss out of them, then cut off all their limbs...Later.

Comment

yeah, car theives are just broke-ass haters that can't afford to get they're own shit
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

well, i got my baby back today, minus some parts ,i will get some before and after pics up as soon as i can,so you all can cringe like i did when i went to tow it back home,she's down,but not out of the game yet.

funny thing was i was waiting for my next check to get my alarm installed,guess i'll have to wait till she's roadworthy again,and for once the spokane police department actually proved their worth a damn,they found it in under 15 hours from the time i reported it!!!

i'm also in the works in finding these fucking bastards,i got some info from one of my less then reputable friends,will also post pic's when/if i find them,their in for the beating of a lifetime!

Comment

I'm glad they at least found your car. Now it's time to come back stronger than before. Good luck on the rebuild.
                        Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                        i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

glad to hear she is back, now its time to cut some fuckin throats...

Comment

Working...
                          X