"THE FLIGHT THAT FOUGHT BACK" 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"THE FLIGHT THAT FOUGHT BACK" 9/11

well i deleted my old thread on this subject do to arguing and stupidity.....i just want people opinions on the program.....no arguing about who killed who. i thought the show was very well put together and informative.....i think it sucks that anyone would have to go through that and i feel for the families. may all the vitcimes of 9/11 and flight 93 R.I.P. if you can catch the show you really should itll bring tears to your eyes and also open your eyes up to what actually happend.

you deleted two of your threads with the same title. hopefully no one will argue in this one and can keep an open mind about the whole situation.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Sorry Billy.

I didnt catch the program. But I can't really force myself to watch it...it just brings back memories of that day back during my senior year in highschool.

I take it all of us here can relate..and its something that no one can ever forget..you'll remember where you were that day..even if you tried to forget it, its something etched in your mind forever.

May they rest in peace.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Sorry Billy.

I didnt catch the program. But I can't really force myself to watch it...it just brings back memories of that day back during my senior year in highschool.

I take it all of us here can relate..and its something that no one can ever forget..you'll remember where you were that day..even if you tried to forget it, its something etched in your mind forever.

May they rest in peace.
        see these are the posts i want to see. good input henry and i totally agree.....i remember everything i did that day and the moment i saw it on t.v while it happend. i wish i couldnt remember it but this show brought back bad memories.

Comment

I just watched it....twice.
          00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

just watched it. Pretty powerful

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

powerful indead.

Comment