ps3 vs xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 vs xbox 360

ok guys. i don't know whether i should stick it out for the almighty ps3, or just jump ship and give into my impulses and get the xbox 360.

the xbox 360 is supposed to be more of a media hub, where you can stream mp3s, videos, and more from your PC. I like the idea of that. i only play games once in a blue moon now.

the ps3 is supposed to be the mother of all game systems, but extperts are saying the graphics of the ps3 will only be slightly better than xbox 360. so slight, that its almost unnoticable.

which are you looking foward to?
    pffft....PS3 hands down.
    58.82%
    Xbox 360 all the way
    32.35%
    ummm...Nintendo Revolution i guess
    2.94%
    meh....i'll get an ipon nano instead.
    5.88%
    Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 10-17-2005, 09:55 PM.

. . . both
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hmmm...this one is a hard decision!!!....im not getting both until next year anyways..ill wait until the price drops.....
      pretty much..ill wait until GT5 drops...and halo 3 drops before i buy!..until then im keep my ps/2 and x-box...and playing gt4 and halo 2 until then.

Comment

i will probably end up getting both, but i would get the xbox 360 if i had to choose simply because of HALO 3

Comment

i say PS3 for GT5 is mean GT vision, but i am liking the revol. for beening well revolutionary.

Comment

all you Microshit and gaystation people are garbage

check this out

i wouldnt mind playing a shooter with this

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
              all you Microshit and gaystation people are garbage

check this out

i wouldnt mind playing a shooter with this
              . . . I would mind playing EVERY other game with that crappy controller however . . .
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Im a playstation fan, but im lookin for the 360 in all honesty because it will be a very very long time before gt5 comes out it took forever just for gt4 to come out so gt5 will be even longer.
                My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

hmmm...seems like we all want the xbox 360. i guess Mr. Gates prediction that Microsoft will get it right by the 2nd or 3rd time around was right.

I love the customizable faceplates! its ironic that the xbox 360 is actually a Mac with a microsoft logo. All the next gen console run Mac PowerPC hardware!!!

Comment

is it just me or does the 360 look like a rolled up newpaper?

Comment

hahaha...i dont see whats the big deal about the faceplate thing? it seems pretty homo to me, i mean its not like your gonna be carying your 360 around everywhere for the whole world to see

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                        is it just me or does the 360 look like a rolled up newpaper?
                        looks worthless to me...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the fact i like halo and that the 360 is a glorified mac g5 ( i love mac's) i will be getting one of these. Also they have the game perfect dark that was cool on the 64 cant wait to play it again

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
                            hahaha...i dont see whats the big deal about the faceplate thing? it seems pretty homo to me, i mean its not like your gonna be carying your 360 around everywhere for the whole world to see
                            Whats so homo about personalizing your xbox at home? is putting some jdm bumper or cc2 headlights on your cb7 ***?

same thing to me dude. as microsoft put it, we are the "remix" generation.

would you listen to the same exact iTunes playlist as everyone else...don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                              Whats so homo about personalizing your xbox at home? is putting some jdm bumper or cc2 headlights on your cb7 ***?

same thing to me dude. as microsoft put it, we are the "remix" generation.

would you listen to the same exact iTunes playlist as everyone else...don't think so.
                              a car is different...you take it places with you and show it off...

if it was a portable system this would make more sense to me...but when your playing a console your not looking at the console but the tv...

if we are gonna make console faceplates why dont we just make tv faceplates while were at it...

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X