** Spring Cb7tuner.com Meet - April 22nd V2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
    Just an update, there will be a meeting of the minds sometime later this month by the guys here in Central NC to get some possible ideas and come to a conclusion on what we will be doing, where it will be, etc.
    Check back later for Updates......
    This'll give everyone a reason to make changes and get the cars all ready.

Comment

Chris (J-specCb4) I think you need to update your "who's coming and maybe" list because I'm pretty sure Acclude91 said he's coming for sure somewhere in this thread.

keep tabs on it bro, so people know the real deal.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Cisco, I'm a maybe still looking for a car.. Will keep you updated as necessary.

Comment

ok everyone. forget about goin farther than roanoke rapids for the meet. its right off of I-95 and its called chockiot park. if i can get like 4 or 5 car groups there then we can hold the park all day. PLENTY of parking and the cops wont bother us. football field, soccer field, and basicly a whole bunch of space to act a fool and chill in. the best to be and wont get hassled by 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
            ok everyone. forget about goin farther than roanoke rapids for the meet. its right off of I-95 and its called chockiot park. if i can get like 4 or 5 car groups there then we can hold the park all day. PLENTY of parking and the cops wont bother us. football field, soccer field, and basicly a whole bunch of space to act a fool and chill in. the best to be and wont get hassled by 5-0
            PM Sent
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

PM recieved. PM replied to

Comment

bump kiddies thread has been updated thanks cisco

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 for anyone that wants to mapquest it.

Bump the thread again, my car is back in comission other than I need to align the front and maybe put new hubs/bearings in rear since they are messing up the tread in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                    Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 for anyone that wants to mapquest it.
                    Uuuh...so what's up with this location? This THE location or what?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      Uuuh...so what's up with this location? This THE location or what?
                      Naw, just found it on yahoo searching for it... so figured i'd let people know where about that place is. havent heard anything of the official place yet.

Comment

The location will be in Greensboro NC or High Point NC. Keith, Daniel, Hubert and I are meeting this Saturday Dec 24th, 12pm @ Greensboro 4seasons mall to talk.
                        Thank you all for being keeping your intrest so high! I am very excited about this! Now that exams are OVER we can all relax and start to think about some things.

- Zipcreature
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                          The location will be in Greensboro NC or High Point NC. Keith, Daniel, Hubert and I are meeting this Saturday Dec 24th, 12pm @ Greensboro 4seasons mall to talk.
                          Thank you all for being keeping your intrest so high! I am very excited about this! Now that exams are OVER we can all relax and start to think about some things.

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome. Thank you for taking the lead with others and getting things finalized. Personally, I trust wherever you guys will choose will be fun & cool. What I enjoy most about all this is the ride down with friends and meeting everyone at the meet, talking cars, having fun and kidding around. I also really like just cruising many cars and it'd be tight for a nice photoshoot. Thanks again.

Comment

so. since i'm missing xmas and new years at home - ill be back east sometime spring - so I just want to say ill do my very best to be there for the meet - because it will be f*ing awesome

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
                              so. since i'm missing xmas and new years at home - ill be back east sometime spring - so I just want to say ill do my very best to be there for the meet - because it will be f*ing awesome
                              im holding u to it lol but for real u better be there car with u or not matter of fact everyone from the westcoast should fly out for the weekend for the fun of it it would be awesome

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

bump, i'm a maybe but probably gonna go unless i'm dirt poor
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X