NFS: Most Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFS: Most Wanted

this game is the shit. its kinda like a mix between the older nfs' and underground. you got the riced out cars, but game play is more like how it used to be... not centered around dragging.

beautiful game too. go cop this shit.

I bought NFSU and NFSU2 I can't decide if I should get this one or not is it worth it? I have the other two for the PC I'm also thinking of getting an Xbox 360 so I don't know if I should wait and get it for that or just get it for the PC now.

Comment

Get it for the 360 or just get PGR (Project Gotham Racing), thats th SHIT!
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

When I heard about this game the only thing that I could think about was that old "Need for speed, Hot Pursuit" lol... That game just sucked! I like the way that NFSU and NFSU2 are though.... How is the new nfs? More details about how game play is please.....

Comment

damn im still playing forza

1966 Chevy Nova
          1974 Super Beetle
          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
          2004 Honda Element
          2004 Honda Ruckus
          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
          www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

this game was made for 360 right... out for pc yet? im too much of a cheap ass to buy a 360
            DIY antenna control
            DIY ghetto short ram
            Battery Relocation

New Project
            1984 BMW 533i =DEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
              i love that game man..i think it is a pretty good game
              Hands Down Jerseys Finest

Comment

i think all the NFS are tight.
                i mean Hot pursuit was i good game for its time (car game) specially the cops chasing u.
                then when they dropped Underground 1 it was even better, then when 2 came out i said they need to add the cops cause they already did what they did in 2 in 1 but they just added more features, but it still was nice. now they've done what i think they should have....... sport cars/ import sene......chase by cops........u cant ask for more....lol
                now u can have flash backs of the night when u were at the local car meet and the cops came and broke it up.....and how everyone halled ass out of there.....

ok, i might be speaking about my flash backs
                NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by theone
                  i think all the NFS are tight.
                  i mean Hot pursuit was i good game for its time (car game) specially the cops chasing u.
                  then when they dropped Underground 1 it was even better, then when 2 came out i said they need to add the cops cause they already did what they did in 2 in 1 but they just added more features, but it still was nice. now they've done what i think they should have....... sport cars/ import sene......chase by cops........u cant ask for more....lol
                  now u can have flash backs of the night when u were at the local car meet and the cops came and broke it up.....and how everyone halled ass out of there.....

ok, i might be speaking about my flash backs
                  I hear you on that one.
                  Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                  registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                    hell ya man i love forza its the shiet

Comment

they good games... but i wont be happy untill they make a game w/ the good ol cb7 for use to mod haha that would be a game!!

-SmC-
                      --My 1992 Ex 5spd--

(( UNDER CONSTRUCTION ))
                      Myspace!

My CB7 Page

Comment

this game is the shiet. i just finished downloading the PC version

and its actually really really good. I was never the type to scream at a video game, but when the cops were on my ass trying to "PIT" me, i was like "GET OFF MY ASS!! GET OFF MY ASS!!!"

it was fuckin tight because they tried to pit me around a wide ass turn and i downshifted and drifted around the whole turn.

THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB

and the police in this game are actually really intelligent for a fucking video game

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

very good game i bought it on black friday for 25 dolla at bestbuy. its cool how u can just roam around and its not continous race after race like granturismo 4... that gets kinda boring.
                          DIY antenna control
                          DIY ghetto short ram
                          Battery Relocation

New Project
                          1984 BMW 533i =DEAD

Comment

i really like most wanted...running from the cops and boosting the bounty is soo much fun...although i got busted with some bogus chase...ran into a roadblock...got stuck on top of another car...i was like WTF!!!??!?!?...got busted and hauled off to jail...cost me $850
                            what is everyone's fave car on there?

Comment

im not really munch into video games. but i play them at my cuz' house sometimes and i liked nfsu2 ....i heard in most wanted u can only choose from full bodykits tho

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X