A very Special B-Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very Special B-Day!

I want to say happy birthday to Steve, AccordTunerX, the guy who started this board and single handedly put the other automotive forums to shame.

Happy b-day bro! hope you have a good one. Thanks alot for the great community you've created for all of us here. Im sure everyone is thankful. And we all support the descision you made and we're all behind you and your dreams 100% Hope you still come and visit. Thanks so much for the help on the movies man, I'll never forget your tips!

oh yeah its my birthday too...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

happy bday guys...!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Happy birthday guys enjoy it
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

happy bday steve and lild !

Comment

Make your birthday wishes come true..

Comment

thanks dude. never knew my b-day was the same as yours

i've been busy with school and haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. but i went out to dinner tonight and ordered my first beer... waitress had to do a double take on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              thanks dude. never knew my b-day was the same as yours

i've been busy with school and haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. but i went out to dinner tonight and ordered my first beer... waitress had to do a double take on it lol

lol awesome dude, i cant wait till i get to legally get some drink. haha.

I know your busy with school, so good luck with your stuff man. take care and have a great birthday!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

man i didnt even drink on my 21st but its cool happy bday guys

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                  man i didnt even drink on my 21st but its cool happy bday guys

gracias

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                    thanks dude. never knew my b-day was the same as yours i've been busy with school and haven't had a chance to celebrate yet. but i went out to dinner tonight and ordered my first beer... waitress had to do a double take on it lol
                    Happy birthday Steve and Lil D (I think I forgot your name was it Dan/Danny?). Best wishes to both of you and have a great rest of the night!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                      Happy birthday Steve and Lil D (I think I forgot your name was it Dan/Danny?). Best wishes to both of you and have a great rest of the night!

Dan
                      Danny buddy But thanks man!

Comment

Happy Birthday boys, make em' good.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Back to top, Steve, you prob. won't see this but happy 22nd and Danny, I know you'll see this, happy 17th

Comment

happy birthday again guys, 17 huh? wait till next year lol, i've only been 18 for 2 weeks and I'm already loving it

Comment

Aw hey thanks fellas! Today was a good day. Didnt get egged and neither did my car!

Im sure steve is doin good, and is having a good b day

happy b day bro

thanks again fellas!

Comment

Working...
                              X