Feeling a cold begin to take hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling a cold begin to take hold

Started with a slightly sore throat yesterday.
    Today I have a slightly runny nose just began to start coughing a few hours ago.

Colds suck!

Lets discuss ways to get rid of them fast
    I've been taking vitimans every day for the past couple months to help feel better and get over any cold that might come my way faster. Going to do everything I can to get over this one quickly. I'd HATE to have a cold during christmas
    Last edited by pwrusr; 12-19-2005, 10:42 PM.
    ~~~~~~~

as nasty as this sounds, it really works: sprinkle some pepper on a a tablespoon of molasses. it only works in the early stages so do this now.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
      as nasty as this sounds, it really works: sprinkle some pepper on a a tablespoon of molasses. it only works in the early stages so do this now.

ah hahahha fuck that!

cram yourself in a bathroom with the hot water on and just steam bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I just pop some pills and sleep through it......

na, but I would take tome antibiotics and it should be gone within a couple of days assuming you take the doses on time....I already had the cold that was spreading, but it went away fast....
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

The only way I ever get through colds is to just sleep through it while hot. Dont have them much, but had one yesterday

by "hot" i mean, covering all the way up and doing the same "steaming" thing someone above said. Its hot and sux, but when you are asleep, you have no idea. I woke up yesterday with a migraine headache(eyes were hard to keep open from it), back hurt, kinda sore throat, was still tired, and a fever of like 102-104. After just sleeping all day, under mucho covers, I was just fine like usual to go to work this morning. Actually by about 7pm, I had my fever down to like 99.4

I dont usually take medicine unless i have to. I took some last night around 7... just so I knew I would be good for work since I HAD to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
            0_o that sounds interesting. I don't think I can't try that since I I don't have any molasses (donno if I'd try it even if I did )

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
            I just pop some pills and sleep through it......

na, but I would take tome antibiotics and it should be gone within a couple of days assuming you take the doses on time....I already had the cold that was spreading, but it went away fast....
            I can't just leep through it (even though I love doing that). I have to work to make money. And (most) people can't work and sleep at the same time last I checked

*edit* I'll take a day or two off if the cold gets bad enough.
            Last edited by pwrusr; 12-19-2005, 11:07 PM.
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

eat a lemon

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

airborne

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

me and everyone i know just got done having the stomach flu. nothin like throwing up every 20 minutes and shittin water for two days. glad thats over. i would take some "AIR BORN" it comes in a MnM's like container. its in the medicine isle in every pharmacy. works great, and dont taste like shit.

Comment

id do the hot thing and work out to sweat it all out as well..or even better: run around with a garbage bag over the body (like a poncho)
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                      airborne
                      Just did some research on that stuff...
                      I think that may be my ticket out of a cold

Going to have to buy some of that stuff tomarrow on my way into work.

thanks
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

As someone who understands a wide range of ingredients in food and vitamins, I can say that Airborne is nothing more than a mixture of good vitamins and herbs. If you do your research and take a truely GOOD multi-pack (not just one pill a day), that's much better than anything else. The trick is not to treat the colds effectively, but to prevent them from happening. It's staggering how many people know next to nothing about true nutrition.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                          As someone who understands a wide range of ingredients in food and vitamins, I can say that Airborne is nothing more than a mixture of good vitamins and herbs. If you do your research and take a truely GOOD multi-pack (not just one pill a day), that's much better than anything else. The trick is not to treat the colds effectively, but to prevent them from happening. It's staggering how many people know next to nothing about true nutrition.

what would u say is a GOOD muti-pack of vitamins?

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

atleast you dont have what i have! this is me trying to talk "mmnmanhasuhkaitihasbisaiba"

Comment

Working...
                            X