Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 technical demo

bye bye xbox 360...
    It shows physics and graphics, all done entirely, in real-time, by the Cell processor.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

and another demo
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=playstation+3

The Getaway 3

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43380331&q=ps3 i know this is old but still good

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
      bye bye xbox 360...
      Duh! Thats what ive been saying!

Comment

Dude I am so getting a ps3 omfg!!!
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

sony's ***

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
            sony's ***
            why?

anyways, in the second video you posted there was TONS of subliminal messaging . . . at one point(1:42) it even said "buy PS3, PS3 good, 360 bad"
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              why?
              because i dont like any thing they make, but thats just me

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

I saw the trailer for MGS4.....OMG those graphics looked a-freaking-mazing.....I can't even think how GT5 is going to look....all I have to say is, im still waitin for the ps3 to come out, no 360 for me....sony is the shizzle....
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  because i dont like any thing they make, but thats just me
                  What do you use for your video making? Audio amps and stereo.

I think Sony is really great except for their cd players for cars..actually any of there audio stuff sucks but the home entertainment systems are freakin nuts.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Hmmm...

It looks like I may have to get back into gaming. It's been like 5 years, but maybe I just will.

Comment

ps3 looks amazing, ill def. be buying it when it comes out. As for Sony as a company, i think it does very well with creating new technologies and new products. Sony televisions are some of the best out there..the sony flatscreens and wegas are great. Sony's home threatre systems surpass many others in competition. The only place where sony lacks is car audio, but i reallly doubt that Sony is really striving to take over the car audio business.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        ps3 looks amazing, ill def. be buying it when it comes out. As for Sony as a company, i think it does very well with creating new technologies and new products. Sony televisions are some of the best out there..the sony flatscreens and wegas are great. Sony's home threatre systems surpass many others in competition. The only place where sony lacks is car audio, but i reallly doubt that Sony is really striving to take over the car audio business.
                        I will agree with you, my home theater stuff consists of a JVC 36"tv, 7.1 channel surround sound (sony floorstanding speakers, and a 12" sub) and the mother of 2004 for sony, the STRDE995/S reciever.....a sony dvd player, and of course a PS2

I've had their CD players in my car, and they all pretty much sucked, every time i would shift, the cd would skip, what kinda crap is that??? For car audio, I turn to pioneer and rockford fosgate.....

IM WAITIN FOR MGS4.......THAT GAME IS GAWIN TO BE BAD ASS!!!!!!
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          What do you use for your video making? Audio amps and stereo.

I think Sony is really great except for their cd players for cars..actually any of there audio stuff sucks but the home entertainment systems are freakin nuts.

Canon Optura 50, Adobe Premiere. I have an Alpine deck, Rocford Fosgate Power series amp. and Rockford Fosgate PUNCH subs. Kenwood Components and infinity tweeters. No sony here.

EDIT: And as for home theatre, I got all Yamaha components. Yamaha RX-V3000 reciever and signal surround processor, York Center and surround speakers, and an Aiawa Subwoffer.

Comment

Working...
                          X