Chan_Man rant of the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chan_Man rant of the day.

Okay for starter ya'll know I work in a local grocery store now if you didn't now you know. Ok the rant is HOW COME THERE ARE STUPID IGNORANT IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD? I was working today and you know doing my job stocking up the shelves and these morons both men and women come up to me and goes "Excuse me, do you work here." Okay WTF?! Now see I am required to have a dress code which requires me to wear a uniform, you know black pants or tan khakis and the stores shirt that clearly reads in the front the store name in this case Pick-Rite Thriftway and a name tag that cleary reads your name. I don't get it why don't people open their eyes? If you walk through the front door and you notice the Cashiers and courtesy clerks aka baggers wearing the same uniform you would think you would have the freaking brains to identify an employee of the store. I'm a helper clerk during the day and Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday I work night crew. So I stalk the floor shelves, deli and diary etc. I mean if you saw someone with a box knife in his hand a flat cart full of grocery and someone stocking them wouldd't you have the brains to figure out they work there. You know I don't mind helping people, but it annoys the hell out of me when they go. Hey do you work here? Are you an employee of the store?

Edit: Had to calm down my thread post.
    Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-21-2005, 10:15 PM.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

assholes...

lol ive never heard of a pick-rite around these parts
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Nice, but repost

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        Nice, but repost
        Haha really? I need to pay attention to my posts lol.
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

well if they're really dumb, you could always tape a piece of paper to your back that says "YES, I WORK HERE" maybe they will understand......assholes..
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

lol calm down, its just a way to aproch you..
            im sure thats how you aproch girls too.. "hey um did we have sex?" no i was just a girl u forgot to call
            see?
            ps if that didnt make sense im high
            cccheaaaa
            Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
            240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Originally posted by NightRyder91
              lol calm down, its just a way to aproch you..
              im sure thats how you aproch girls too.. "hey um did we have sex?" no i was just a girl u forgot to call
              see?
              ps if that didnt make sense im high

Well I mean I understand that its a way to approach me, but they could of atleast not ask me if I work here common man. I never done that wherever I go. I always go Excuse me can you help me look for something? Or Excuse me is this item on sale? Its kinda obvious if people are wearing the Stores Uniform. I don't walk in Walmart and asking employees if they work there. LOL.
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

i understand what you mean. I work at a State Park in the summer, and people always come up to me and are like so do you work here...when obviously im wearing a state park uniform.

bah...but when can you do...
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I'd rather them ask you that than them ask me if I work there when I'm walking around with the same confused look they have and a box of Wheat Thins...like, 'no, I really don't work here.'

Once while roaming the East Village in the city I was approached by what appeared to be a raver who figured that by my baggy attire that I could "score him some acid, bro." I think that was a big step in me deciding to buy clothes that fit.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

haha i have to wear a long sleeve red button shirt, and blue pants and the shirt has my name on it, and the garages name i dont think anyone ever has or will ask me if i work there

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                      Ok the rant is HOW COME THEIR ARE STUPID IGNORANT IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD?
                      there, not their.

Blah Blah Blah people are just fucking dumb period....
                      hmmm...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Oh yeah to add to this I worked at this store for 2 years now.
                        "form follows function."
                        Louis Sullivan

Comment

yea i get the same stuff at Kmart. and when alot of the ones i get dont even speak english...they speak their own language!..yea, i need a new job

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Working...
                          X