Zipcreature: Tonight Sucked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zipcreature: Tonight Sucked!

Man tonight sucked! We lost our beer and got pulled!

We pulled over in our friends RAV4 so one of the guys could puke...looked across the street and there is an APD Cop coming up the road from a side street, across the street. I was like "Damn get the beer out of here!" so we put the mini keg and the FULL case of Bush Lite on the ground beside the car (we were parallel to the road so the APD did not see it) then for some unknown reason our female (hot, but sober) driver decides to pull out to the road! Arg! As soon as we pulled away there is the keg a case! It’s like the Lexus commercials where the car has the red bow on top, and the car moves and the bow is on like a house or something...we move and there is the beer. The cop promptly pulls a U turn and comes after us! My one friend is puke drunk, and another is freaking about have a flask and weed with him. The guy in the FRONT SEAT has a 12 pack on the floorboards!!
    So we got pulled over in a bank parking lot (of course - always a bank!!) and the cop walks up.

Cop - "Evening. Have any of your been drinking tonight?"
    Us - "No sir, officer"
    Cop - "Is there any ALCOHOL in the car?"
    Thomas (in front seat) - "No sir not that we are aware of...(other wise we would be drinking it )

Suddenly just as Thomas said this another cop out of no where comes to the pass window and says to his cop buddy "Hey there is a case on this side!" lol
    Cop1 - to Thomas - "Is that a case?"
    Thomas - "Well..."
    Cop2 - "Well its under your legs so you are in possession of it."
    Cop1 - Everyone out of the car"
    All (busted) - "Damn...

So there we are, 11:30pm six of us in the parking lot plus the two cops.
    Cop1 - "So whose beer was back there on the ground?"
    We all just shrugged and said it was not ours. I knew it was mine and another guys but we sure as shit were not going to confess to that and get a ticket!
    So the cop asked Thomas for his ID, asked if any of us were 21, we said no. At this point our drunk friend decides it was a great idea to strike up a conversation with the older (#2) cop about how the night was going, had it been eventful ect...
    Then he said:
    Cop2 - Older Cop - "Well listen, we both know how it is to be in your shoes, we have been in your shoes before (no wonder mine smelled funky! That freak!) So you can either pour out there beer here in front of us or get a ticket"

That was a no brainer, so we all had to watch as Thomas poured out the 1/2 case of beer. A very sad moment in our lives After a few more attempts to get someone to claim the keg and case (to go into "evidence" ahaha! bastards drank it probably) they let us go.

--------------------------- CONTINUED! --------------------

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

So we watched the peach drop in Hotlanta, and mourned the loss of the beer that night. I have to say it was okay in the end cause I consoled myself with this cigar:

Bumbed out, we watch the peach drop. Maybe for more fun we can wait for our balls to drop…gezz.

The Drunk Friend. Yeah, he looks drunk.

The mini-keg. We will miss you, little buddy!

Thomas, and the driver-chick.

Some of the entertainment from the night…

The Moral is this; always let the drunk guy have the window seat.
    - Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

lojk sucksa eto bbe up

used condoms? wtf

Comment

that little keg is awesome! i want one.

Comment

haha glad you made it out ok... you could've gotten REALLY fucked over!!

you know... if you were driving your honda, they would've had you all arrested, and in the cell right now just cause your cars modified

Comment

haha sounds like some people got a LITTLE lucky last night..i probably woulda shit in my pants if that happened. o well, be happy ur not in jail! happy new year for the hell of it! haha

Check Out My Car

Comment

The crappy thing of it is this; I had ONE beer from my case before we had to ditch them. Honestly the cop was like "Yeah, we know what its like, so just tell us if that was your case..." and I knew if we admitted it was ours - we were going to get butt fucked. So yes, never admit to anything. Even though honesty is a great policy, it isn't always the best policy. When I got my street racing ticket the cop came to my window the 2nd time with my ID and car reg. and asked me all fatherly-like "now just be honest with me, were you racing?" And so I thought maybe if I just fessed up he would not give me a ticket.
              Turns out he just wanted me to confess so he could use it in court. Cause as soon as I said "Yeah, I guess I was" (actually I wasn't I was trying to holler at some chick in the other car but felt pressured to say I was racing) he just handed me the ticket from behind his back.

NEVER trust a cop - THEY, ARE, NOT, ON, YOUR, SIDE. They are the enemy, anything you say CAN AND WILL be used against you in court. Don't doubt it.

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                lojk sucksa eto bbe up
                LMAO!!!!

Yea last night wasn't as good as I hoped it would be for me either...I won't hijack your thread, but I'll just say I was 'warm and loud' for a good 2 hours. I should have just stayed home though and saved that gas and $5...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sweet story

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                    - THEY, ARE, NOT, ON, YOUR, SIDE.
                    - Zipcreature
                    No, they're on everyone else's side....Jesus, driving around with beer everywhere inside a vehicle on NEW YEARS EVE?!?
                    WTF, driving around with beer on the floorboards?

You'll only get sympathy from children.
                    Grow up. The public roads are not your personal playground.
                    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                      No, they're on everyone else's side....Jesus, driving around with beer everywhere inside a vehicle on NEW YEARS EVE?!?
                      WTF, driving around with beer on the floorboards?

You'll only get sympathy from children.
                      Grow up. The public roads are not your personal playground.
                      Not, er, upset are you there big guy? Maybe I didn't clarify; if the beer is still in the can, dude, it means its not oooooopeeeeeeeeen yet.
                      We were on our way to a friends house with a small group of friends to enjoy our private New Years.

^^ Ah well, water off a ducks back...I'm glad most of you guys had a great night. There is next year to think about now...And spring break '06

- Zipcreature
                      Last edited by zipcreature; 01-02-2006, 06:30 AM.
                      Awesome!

Comment

dude fuck you, you crying over a half case of beer???

i would ALWAYS EVERY SINGLE TIME pray for a cop to pour out vs getting a ticket.

you would have been fucked on insurance and had fines + everytime you get pulled over cops would know you were stopped with liquour and weed under 21.

be happy you got lucky!

Comment

hahah I got pulled over with a car full of people new years eve everyone in the car had an open container (except me DD at the time) and shit loads of booze in the back, cop told me to slow down and stay sober and sent us on our way.

Comment

Working...
                          X