X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career = Good .. a Career u like = Awesome .. Congrats MRX
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      you have the knowledge and experience to make something big happen for the CB community
      i do?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

..you have the knowledge and experience to make something big happen for the CB community...*contemplates PM*
        Think hes already done that.. well, maybe not for specifically cb7's, but if people fly you across the US to tune your car, then they gotta know their stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          i do?
          I meant to say, more big things.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

With this newly aquired position (congrats by the way) I have a feeling Antoine is going to take me for ANOTHER ride in his car...and buy me dinner since he makes the big bucks

Move over allgo_Allshow
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

haha, the big bucks. I'll still be poor, a little better off but i'll atleast be happy!

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                With this newly aquired position (congrats by the way) I have a feeling Antoine is going to take me for ANOTHER ride in his car...and buy me dinner since he makes the big bucks

Move over allgo_Allshow
                Hear that Mere? He's pushing you out the passenger seat MRX has a new girl in town and she's a gold digga!!
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                  Hear that Mere? He's pushing you out the passenger seat MRX has a new girl in town and she's a gold digga!!

MRX Has a new girl in town, and her name is Josh.. lmao... way to go JDMcb7!! You better start practicing for him... rofl.....he's a circus freak if you're gonna be his co-pilot and be his "girl" ...

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                    MRX Has a new girl in town, and her name is Josh.. lmao... way to go JDMcb7!! You better start practicing for him... rofl.....he's a circus freak if you're gonna be his co-pilot and be his "girl" ...

Damn I have some mighty big shoes to fill.

And damn this thread went south fast
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I meant to say, more big things.
                      lol. I was gonna say, i thought he made a pretty damn big impact on the community with his ecu/tuning abilities. Congrats on the job, does this mean bigger and better things for the cb?
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                        lol. I was gonna say, i thought he made a pretty damn big impact on the community with his ecu/tuning abilities. Congrats on the job, does this mean bigger and better things for the cb?
                        Naw, i'm sticking to the original plan of 300whp stock block, if i blow it then 350whp semi-built block. I have to keep focused, this may be my only chance to right what i've wronged.

Comment

i know ur blowing spooler after the new mods.. ya sick bastard...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

More good news, i just got vacation pay for the next YEAR from the current temp job They pay in advance suckers

Comment

congrats bro so am i going to get to see some of that green? lol j/m and happy b day mere i will try and stop by to say hi and give u a lap dance
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Way to go MRX! Damn bro I'm considering a career in Mech. Eng. Only thing is, I'm afraid of that massive science/math workload!
                                '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                                -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                                10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Working...
                                X