I got into it with a VW crew.....this is what they sent me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got into it with a VW crew.....this is what they sent me

really? is that why honda has nothing that will touch the STI or EVO? vw did it, and they did not even have to turbo the engine. the only AWD car that honda makes is an SUV. comparing a FWD car to an AWD car is like comparing baseball to soccer. they are not even in the same league.

as for maintanance, VWs are a european car. they're not made for idiot americans who never get their scheduled tuneups and only change the oil once evry 10k miles. they are like any other european car...you actually have to maintain them.

as for the corvette, they might go fast in a straight line, but they are an american car and will not last like a european car. with the porches, you'd have to spend $120k to get you into the same speed/power/handling bracket as the HPA r32.

there are just some of us on this planet who like the nicer things....and those things are definitely NOT hondas
    Some guy on another forum has said this about hondas.....He is a v dub head and we have been arguing about this for a week now. Please insert input to help me shut him up once and for all.
    my ride

honda owns acura..

NSX.

Comment

If hes so uppity about European cars why the fuck is he so enthused about the EVO and STi? the R32 OBVIOUSLY didnt do enough to challenge the EVO and STi, since you know . . . I dont even think theyre made anymore. plus, VW's are known to have HORRIBLE electric systems, AND 3 of my friends with jettas and one with a passat have all had transmissions failures. fuckin lemons.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

when in doubt, this car can always silence critics.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5384

vw's are rattle traps. they simply arent made well. some people like them, who cares. let them keep wasting their money.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          If hes so uppity about European cars why the fuck is he so enthused about the EVO and STi? the R32 OBVIOUSLY didnt do enough to challenge the EVO and STi, since you know . . . I dont even think theyre made anymore. plus, VW's are known to have HORRIBLE electric systems, AND 3 of my friends with jettas and one with a passat have all had transmissions failures. fuckin lemons.
          Yeah Mark! Right on about everything ESP. about the electrical systems and their factory parts are pretty expensive even for stock replacement mufflers or w/e.

Comment

1.8 Turbo makes 180 BHP?

N/A Honda B-series 1.8 (b18c1) makes 200 BHP

Turbo a stock LS motor and it will make more power @ 12 lbs of boost than the 1.8T will make with 18 lbs

Honda is superior as far as engine engineering....

Nissans are perfect example....Sr20DeT makes 230 whp on 8 psi with LIGHT fuel mods...nuts

VR6's are sick....but they arent really that powerful...
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

r32.....30,000 dollars
              hpa twin turbo kit......30,000 dollars
              equals a 580hp and 580tq
              little pricey to me
              my ride

Comment

Where the hell is that vid of that newly turboed VW catching fire and buring to a frickin crisp?!
                Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                  r32.....30,000 dollars
                  hpa twin turbo kit......30,000 dollars
                  equals a 580hp and 580tq
                  little pricey to me
                  for 60 grand . . . you could get one hell of an EVO or STi . . . with a hell of alot better AWD system too. for that matter, you could have one hell of a S2k, or Civic Si, or RSX-S.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
                    Where the hell is that vid of that newly turboed VW catching fire and buring to a frickin crisp?!
                    I already searched the forum for it and couldnt find it.....funny that I wasnt the only one who rememberd that.
                    my ride

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                      lol, people always put the vettes down in the "handling department" because they're domestic but they don't realize that those things handle as well as most cars on earth......a stock z06 is a beast in any arena........
                      Took the words right out of my mouth.
                      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                      registration is free

Comment

Tell it to him that german cars cost an arm and a leg you got avolkwaggon while you still payin for shit on it as it breaks down you can go to a junkyard and save more money and buy 3 cars for the price it costs for his parts alone with maintenance alone. Also tell this to him when we go to the races whats mainly dominating the streets............. hondas exactly.

Comment

Volkswagons are a piece of shit. Working on them is worse. Plus they are NOT reliable. Euros more reliable than imports? I dunno thats pushing it. Corvette only in a straight line? Z06 will tear up any v-dub in the handling department as for some OEM hondas. After all a Volkswagon is for people that cant afford a real german sports car.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

honda makes the engine and tranny in the acura rl thats awd. WTF is they talking about. When they can build a motor with low displacement and still crank out well over 100 hp per liter then they can talk even in a SOHC engine and have it last well past 30,000 miles with minor mods. Then they can brag.
                            Working N/A build up in progress

Comment

Clearly a very biased opinion here, and thats exactly what it is, an opinion.

Its interesting though, Ive always kept a very clear and open minded unbiased view of the automobile industry, and what ive noticed over the years is the specific same qualities that the Honda and VW crowds posses.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                              X