stupid lil girls driving daddys car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid lil girls driving daddys car

just so you all know this happened around here so if the places dont make sense oh well damn douche bag

this lil bitch decides to try and pass me in the meijer parking lot on the left side while im turning left, great job huh ? nailed my fender and door and wheel on the probe my winter car, then decided to take off which was funny as hell because i deffinately had her plate # and called it in. lol so for all of you whom see a burgandy impala with a burgandy cross on teh back window watch out could be dangerouse.

just my rant for the night

the build and demise
    buy stuff i want a new car

darn.......was she hot?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

cross? so this good christian decided to hit and run you? i only see more reasons why women need frequent swift blows to the ovaries! can't stress it enough! funny i just made a post that touched on how women never know the dimensions of their vehicles. prove me wrong bitches! proooooove me wrong! now get me a beer.

Comment

no she was deffinately not hot gross romainian chicbut if she was hot i could have worked something out with her so prolly catholic <(prolly spelled wrong) yeah she deffinately just tried passing me on the wrong side of the road while i was making the turn how stupid can you be but typical chic driver what more can i ask for.

Just for you i punch the overies

the build and demise

Comment

i would have chased the bitch down and beat her ass like that truck driver during the LA riots...

Comment

plate # the cop was at her house b4 he even showed up lol

the build and demise

Comment

good for that bitch your not the only victim here though some dumb shit happened to me also

Comment

Your mean!

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                cross? so this good christian decided to hit and run you? i only see more reasons why women need frequent swift blows to the ovaries! can't stress it enough! funny i just made a post that touched on how women never know the dimensions of their vehicles. prove me wrong bitches! proooooove me wrong! now get me a beer.

Hi, I am really upset that you are assuming that then entire sex does not know the dimensions of their cars and need "swift blows to the ovaries" for they way they drive. Okay, so there are the dumb blondes that are drinking their starbucks lattes and talking on their tiny little cell phones but that is not all of us. I drive a '79 Camaro, it has a LOOOOONNNNGGGG front end. I know perfectly well how to maneuver it so that I don't hit people. If I were the girl that hit your car you wouldn't have a front end.

Comment

Originally posted by phreakishchick
                  Hi, I am really upset that you are assuming that then entire sex does not know the dimensions of their cars and need "swift blows to the ovaries" for they way they drive. Okay, so there are the dumb blondes that are drinking their starbucks lattes and talking on their tiny little cell phones but that is not all of us. I drive a '79 Camaro, it has a LOOOOONNNNGGGG front end. I know perfectly well how to maneuver it so that I don't hit people. If I were the girl that hit your car you wouldn't have a front end.

Postin up with the "fuck men, women can do it just as good if not better" comeback

BTW, what's in the camaro?
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

you cant judge a rule by its exception.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

im gonna say right now its not just blonds and exactly judging by exceptions is never good

but for you information the girl that hit me was a dark haired girl and was not on a phone or drinking anything the typical women driver. your apparently not typical so dont bring this stupid girls are just as good as men argument into my thread cuz frankly from my experience women are good at some thing smen arent and men are better at other thing that women arent its just the simple facts of life driving happens to be one of the overall men's skill i have been involved in my portion of accidents 3 of the 5 were women drivers the fourth was an old man and the fifth was a mechanical failure so the odds are against you

oh and as for this i wouldnt have a front end comment thats absolutly great because id own a bad ass camaro

the build and demise

Comment

I dont care ,you hit my shit if you have a hole or not my lawyer and my medical bill is gonna give you one point blank. Noone screws up my car point blank.

Comment

haha there was a women operating her husband's Lobster Boat over in friendship that managed to crash it into the dock bringing it from the moaring...it later sunk that night in the harbor from a crack in the hull....
                          93 Accord- SOLD
                          94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                            you cant judge a rule by its exception.
                            owned...lol
                            anyways, i speak from personal experience on this one..i cant stand women being able to drive...i dont think that any of them should be allowed to drive...here's my lovely story..

ok, friday before school starts, im leaving Arby's and headed over to my friend's house..i wanted to pick us up some food...ok, i am headed out across a 4 lane highway, and pull across when the people at the light leave a space for me to get across, i pull a little bit out there, then look down the turn lane....no one is coming..i pull forward, and then stop and look back to the right, cuz im fixin to turn left onto the other side of the highway...well, some woman comes flying up at the end of the lane going the opposite way that i wanted to go, and merges on over into the turn lane without slowing down..only thing is...im sitting there in the median..and she piles into me. i was driving my sister's camry...yeah totalled that...smashed the whole freakin side of the car in...driver's seat was wedged all up in there...thank God i was still alive..didnt have a scratch, only a sore leg from the door smashing into my leg...anyways, state trooper shows up...writes ME a freakin ticket...for improperly proceeding from a stop sign..and estimates her speed at 25mph....WHAT? you've got to be kidding me....wow...bad day..dad was pissed all weekend...

ok, weekend goes by..not too bad overall, i can still drive...well, classes start back on tuesday...im headed up to god old wal-mart to get some spiral notebooks and paper and stuff...well...i was sitting at a light..stopped again...and some stupid pregnant girl driving a van piles into the back of me...tore up her van...whole front end was mushed into the firewall...i was driving my s10 blazer..yeah...it got owned...bent the rear bumper under the bottom of the cabin, which was bent up from that, and that made it totalled...cuz it pushed the side of the cabin out....yeah...lost my sister's car and my blazer all in one freakin weekend...just because of unattentive women drivers....

Comment

yeah i know there are women who can school me in driving. but speaking in general terms....most female drivers just throw it into "D" and are off on their way, oblivious to any threats they pose. same goes for old people too. but that's because they're all senile.

i have so much more respect and so much less fear of a female who can drive a stick. i'm not saying that anyone being a guy or a girl driving a stick is just better, but when it comes to a woman, i think it means something in the sense that they actually have to know what they're doing to stay on the road and have a certain understanding on how their car is able to work, rather than the ditzes who just hop in and drive away.

i knew there would be a girl on here that would gimme some heat for my comments, it was expected, but you should know that if you're a girl and you're on this site, then you obviously have a good knowledge and interest over the common girl when it comes to cars, so nothing i say in regards to bad drivers, be it women or oldies, applies to any of you.

i've just seen, and experienced, and heard more than enough accidents cause by such retards that i can have a fair grounds on which to base these generalisations. my parents are insurance brokers and i've been hearing about woman drivers my whole life!

anyway, no offence and happy camping.

Comment

Working...
                              X