LOOOONG time no talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOONG time no talk...

I see a few more of you have hopped up on the turbo bandwagon..

I don't know if anyone here has remembered me or not, but I had the black 2 door accord, here in MN. My buddy has the built h22 that makes 604 whp..

Anyway, just seeing what is new, and what everyone is up to. I am currently pimping out in the dsm..my second one. built motor, cams, turbo, etc etc. making around 500 hp. next year, a 3575 goes on, and i shoot for 700. just seein who remembers me n whatnot..peace out!

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

u had the bumble bee interior right?

Comment

lol yes, that was me, back in the ricer days..i have since then given up on all of that stuff..if it doesn't make the car faster or lighter, i don't want it.

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty1638
        if it doesn't make the car faster or lighter, i don't want it.

-A. Swift

i like that.

Comment

as do i. My current car has no interior..it has door panels and such so it's streetable, but the current stock seats are going for some corbeau fx1's, and there is no rear seats, panels or anything..

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137

Comment

hot. that's too hardcore of a level for me. lol. i still go out with my friends in it and it's a daily driver, so i appreciate my AC and seats and shit. the farthest i'll go for weight reduction is like...taking the garbage out of my glovebox and getting rid of the doughnut in the trunk. my yet-to-arrive vis hood is mosre for looks, and weight reduction is just a bonus!

Comment

dude Ive been looking for you. did u get my PM? I had an important ? to ask you and i don't remmeber what it was.

I miss you <3

Comment

that makes sense..but, you ever climb into the backseat of a 1g? I doubt you'd like it..headroom sux balls! so, i got rid of that. pop the hood, and all you see is a big turbo, and motor. ps and a/c is gone..

-A. Swift
                CB7 member number 137

Comment

aww, thanks bro..i miss ya too! I didn't get the pm..what was it? I know i was talking to someone earlier tonight about rev-matching..I forget who it was. I still talk to a few of you off and on...

-A. Swift
                  CB7 member number 137

Comment

Swifty McVeigh !!!!!

get on AIM sucka!

Comment

A 1g Eclipszor? Yea those cars are tiny inside...

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

HAHA! I have not been called that in forever! I am online, though I am going to bed soon..gotta work in the morning, and call honda for a second interview..

-A. Swift

AIM is listed in my signature, and I really am selling that stuff, so please buy!
                        CB7 member number 137

Comment

i am bored..and, it snowed a bunch here!

-A. Swift
                          CB7 member number 137

Comment

Swifty! DUUUDE!!! Welcome back an OG.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

OG? old guy? I am not old at all..

I am surpised this many of you remember me lol..I didn't know i was even remembered!

-A. Swift
                              CB7 member number 137

Comment

Working...
                              X