I love hustlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love hustlers

Since I missed the meet in GA, i went to the local hang out with a few friends. Parked the car(backed in fo course), and naturally a intercooler on a cb7 draws attention. So I got the usual, what turbo is that(like they know what their talking about), how much hp, and of course, why would you do that. Then I had a few dsm kids come over, looked at my setup, and one guy wanted to race me in his "stock" gsx. I told him I wasn't big on racing(flat out lie), and asked him what he has. He said he had a 14b @ 17psi, awd, and only 170whp. He wanted to race for a tank of gas, but whatever. So I started asking him all about his car, he got kinda sketchy and defensive, so I dropped it and told him no. They leave and my friend told me they usualy try to hustle people. lying about there cars and such, which kinda pissed me off. Well I see the girl's boyfriend and his brother later that night at a party(it's 1am, and I'm drunk), so I kinda went off on the kid, saying how him and his buddy were trying to hustle me. He kept trying to convince me they werent, but yeah I was pissed. So yeah, those kids are punks, when I put my new turbo on ill race him, then well see whats up. Damn punks
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

yeah, funny. You could probably tell they were full of shit.

Comment

i wouldnt have raced either, i really only race with my friends. but i think u could have taken him if u got a good jump off the line. unless he really had major work done, idk 17 psi is a lot to be running.

Comment

so...by hustlers or whatever..do you mean that these kids were packing nothing and were just posers? or are driving monsters, and pretend they got nothing and talking like n00bs to lure unsuspecting victims to win bets?

Comment

yo 92ex i say run em on the low if you come across them son just wait for traction bars from 2.6 throw some radials on an its a wrap for him after you get your turbo setup usually kids like that are ricers if you rape him others will back off.

Comment

Or just don't race him at all. Sounds like you don't have anything to prove to this kid and if you did, he doesn't sound like he's worth it. But if you want to be sneakyon him. Get another one of your buddies in another car to ask him to race and see if his numbers change. If they do whoop his ass.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              so...by hustlers or whatever..do you mean that these kids were packing nothing and were just posers? or are driving monsters, and pretend they got nothing and talking like n00bs to lure unsuspecting victims to win bets?
              as in he probably had around 250whp not 170whp. I doubt he had a 14b, I think he had a 16g.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Simple equation.

4 Sedan weighing in at 2500 lbs (roughly) versus a 2 door sports car with 4WD and a turbo engine..weighing in about roughly the same.

Whos gonna win?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yah but dont the eclipses weigh more. I ran an eclipse when i was allmotor and whooped his ass. He was about a car behind me with a stock h22 ont he highway

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Simple equation.

4 Sedan weighing in at 2500 lbs (roughly) versus a 2 door sports car with 4WD and a turbo engine..weighing in about roughly the same.

Whos gonna win?
                    2 dr accord, turbod. and i have beaten eclipses before, but a gsx, plus i think he had a 16g, no go.
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

GSX's are heavy POS's compared to GST's. The AWD is only good for the launch, after that the GST is much faster.

Comment

ima hustler............ima ima hustler homie....................

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                          GSX's are heavy POS's compared to GST's. The AWD is only good for the launch, after that the GST is much faster.
                          true that

Comment

Those stock eclipses I believe had 180hp, STOCK. He was definately bullshitting.
                            Coming soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                              Simple equation.

Whos gonna win?
                              Falsity...AWD Eclipses weighed a good 3100#...not exactly anchors, but at least a good 200# heavier than an Accord. He'd shoot ahead at launch and die at speed, just like any other 2.0L+ T25'd car...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X