Maple's License Suspended Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveB
    I hope you don't actually believe your insurance is in effect without a drivers license...because it sure as heck isn't.

Day 52! Ding ding!

Yes sir. I called and asked

It's like keeping my car on the road and having other people drive my car. If i drive it would be the same thing. I made sure of it

Comment

i think you should take the bus.

i have a fiend in law enforcement over in Massacusetts, in the Chelmsford area, more specificly, their beat is on the Lowell Connector and a few other areas. i'll tell him to keep an eye out for a green accord with a loud muffler. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

why dont you retitle the thread "Im an idiot, come watch me end up in jail"

option 2: go crawl under a rock.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

you're asking to lose your license for a long time...how can you constantly be so shortsighted?

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

WEll man I think its a dumb Idea, but its up to you. Either take the bus or get violated by some big black guy name Bo when you go to jail. hopefully you make the right decision, or at least take some of the aftermarket stuff of like go back to normal height

Comment

Day 59..........yeah i am brutal....

Comment

Good luck on that whole thing maple.This should be interesting.
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

I say evening of Day 59. Maple is so happy that he's come so far and avoided trouble. Cop pulls him over, Maple flips out and speeds off, and a police chase starts. Maple is running red lights, running stop signs, driving in the wrong lane. You decide where this ends.

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                    you're asking to lose your license for a long time...how can you constantly be so shortsighted?
                    i think this sums up what you will be facing if you CHOOSE to drive. if you were a little more mature you would suck it up, swallow your pride and take goddamn bus. but since you got this shiz "planned out" clearly you won't get caught. maple with your luck you will get pulled over, the cop will rape u in the ass (literally) then you'll go to court and tell the judge that the cop raped you and the judge will also rape you and then deny anything ever happening and they will all get together and hotbox your car while your waiting in the courtroom. with your luck, it will happen.

use your head man! dont drive. but since were on the topic day 41
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                      i think you should take the bus.

i have a fiend in law enforcement over in Massacusetts, in the Chelmsford area, more specificly, their beat is on the Lowell Connector and a few other areas. i'll tell him to keep an eye out for a green accord with a loud muffler. later.

Do you not read any of my post's? I have not had a loud exhaust since DECEMBER. Jesus

Comment

ps. there is no bussses to providence. and that's like 30 bucks for me to get down there and ive been outta work since the 16th of feb due to my leg injury at work.

But im leaving my house at 6pm. Ill keep you updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Do you not read any of my post's? I have not had a loud exhaust since DECEMBER. Jesus
                          pretty soon that will be the least of your worries. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Posting it all over the interweb is even more retarded then driving on a suspended license. Oops...

Comment

I drive in massachusetts...i only get pulled over mabye once a year, and i even then iv only gotten 1 ticket. and have you seen my car? if thats not a cop magnet i dont know what is

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                                Posting it all over the interweb is even more retarded then driving on a suspended license. Oops...
                                bwa-ha-haaaa

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X