Dirty Frat boy check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty Frat boy check in

from the looks of it a bunch of us are college kids, and i was kinda wondering if there were any other frat boys out there.

Im in Phi Sigma Kappa at montana state... its really just a redneck frat
    dirty accord->
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
    crappy website

i think frats are stupid. you try so hard and do crazy things to join a group of guys just to party together. i really see no point in it ..but that's IMO. no offense though ..i do have friends in frats ..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

oh dont get me wrong i think they are stupid too, but for the most part i feel people get the wrong idea. i never really planned on joining, it was more of an accident but no regrets.
      there were no crazy things we had to do to join, mostly it was fun, got picked up in a uHaul van with couches in the back and who ever was driving started spinning donuts in some parking lot
      dirty accord->
      crappy website

Comment

Originally posted by b33rnut010
        oh dont get me wrong i think they are stupid too, but for the most part i feel people get the wrong idea. i never really planned on joining, it was more of an accident but no regrets.
        there were no crazy things we had to do to join, mostly it was fun, got picked up in a uHaul van with couches in the back and who ever was driving started spinning donuts in some parking lot
        LOLs. that seems like fun ..gotta do that one day with tha friends.. lols.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Don't know many much frat boys , but love the frat girls they fuckin crazy and r up for anything.Need I say more
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
            Don't know many much frat boys , but love the frat girls they fuckin crazy and r up for anything.Need I say more
            i second that!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
              girls=sorority, guys=fraternity

so you like sorority girls. when i hear frat girls, i think sluts that want to have sex with frat guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733

so you like sorority girls. when i hear frat girls, i think sluts that want to have sex with frat guys.
                lol. i do like sorority girls often, because usually they're pretty damn good looking...its always a 50/50 chance like anything.

no frats at my school...not sure that i would even join if there was....
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733

X2 and it's totally True here.

otherwise it's a sausage party at their frat house.

Comment

Originally posted by b33rnut010
                    from the looks of it a bunch of us are college kids, and i was kinda wondering if there were any other frat boys out there.

Im in Phi Sigma Kappa at montana state... its really just a redneck frat
                    Pi Lambda Phi

SUNY at Buffalo
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

yeah the sorority girls dont really like us too much, after someone shit down one of their chimneys... and they tend to stick to the more traditional frats (were the anti-frat frat), i mostly blame the feces though
                      dirty accord->
                      crappy website

Comment

lol i hope u guys arent getting involved with "frat girls" gross

Comment

Sigma Lambda Beta

UW chapter

Its not a white frat, its a latino frat. but we are the most multicultural frat in the world, yes i said world! We are one of the few international frats. Latino and black frats are not anything like the white frats. We are way more into brotherhood and just socializing than partying and getting drunk every weekend.(weekends start on thursday and end on mondays at my college)

either way, people that put down frats do not know what they are talking about and only go buy what they hear. Being in a frat is fun and has MANY GREAT hook-ups. Most of my frat are engineer majors, the grads of my frat work for boeing, GM, HP an many other companies.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Kappa Kappa Psi FA02

Members Ride Thread

Comment

feces is amazing. i love it smeared on my chest

Comment

Working...
                              X