A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    That wasn't Eric and Val's place, it was Ben's place (I forget his screenname now, but he moved on to a beige Audi A4)
    Didn't Justin (cipher) talk Wayne into sticking his dick in a fan?
    cape cod was Ben's place. The mini meet in Somerset was at Eric and Vals.

I dont remember that whole dick thing with Justin and Wayne though lol I wasn't there for that.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Was it? Man, I must've completely missed that one! I didn't go to Ben's, either.
      I never did get to see Eric and Val's place before they moved to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
        i remember seeing this and going "what a dumbass, this is about cars"

yea i remember soys old cat pictures "this cat is laughing cause that one drives a ford"

and the one where the cat was chasing a deer

and of course who can forget "fluffy, the destroyer of worlds"
        This takes me back to the good old days. Ps: I have never owned a cat.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

That one girl Natalie from Florida and I believe one of the first female members other than ' I'm the girl' (what happened to her anyway??) she owned an Arcadia Green four door she later sold to another member after she got herself a DSM.

That car was five lugged (one of the first) and then totalled later on.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

There was Natalie (who was the one with the DSM... H22girl, I think?)
            I'm The Girl was Cass. She's still around, I believe. She was in CA when she was a member here, but I think she moved to PA. I heard from her a couple years ago when she PMed me, but the server crashed and I lost her contact info! She was cool. I miss having her around. Monica (LadyG) pretty much took her place as the cool, knowledgeable female moderator.

We also had that one girl who posted a picture of herself in short shorts spreading her legs on her hood. Val basically ran her off...

Comment

I forget the dude with the red DX coupe's name

But his roommate had a fatty boom boom

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You guys must be talking about Ben/WilliamsVT. That cape cod meet was AWESOME. I got to drive cp_mike's white coupe w/ the euro R Also, I remember Erica/TypeSbaby's CB, way ahead of its time: BB6 cluster, Type S H22, 19" racing harts + perfect black paint way back in 05 or 06. Those back in the day CT meets were sick.

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                  The meet at Eric and Vals place down in Massachusetts a few years back, a few of the Jersey guys showed up and it was mayhem.

A random chick puked in the interior of Erics GSR so badly that I remember Val freaking out and crying because no one had invited that chick.

I believe me and Eric were the only ones that were completely sober that night..and not to mention me and Justin (DrCipher) tried to write on Wayne's face.

Oh man..I for one was so bummed out I missed out on the Cape Cod meet.

Good times.
                  I was there too, being my normal non-drinking self. I had to leave early b/c I had finals the next day (I think...I don't even remember honestly).

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                  You guys must be talking about Ben/WilliamsVT. That cape cod meet was AWESOME. I got to drive cp_mike's white coupe w/ the euro R Also, I remember Erica/TypeSbaby's CB, way ahead of its time: BB6 cluster, Type S H22, 19" racing harts + perfect black paint way back in 05 or 06. Those back in the day CT meets were sick.
                  I think everyone drove Mike's car that day. I remember making a 25 point turn in the parking lot because there wasn't any power steering.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                    somewhere i have an excellent pic of you from the meet, the total opposite of badass

remember being at hooters on ft 17 in NJ when the manager was talking to us about "behaving" then two other guys at another table started fist fighting, we all looked at the manager with the look of "us not behaving, turn around"
                    Was that the same time or a different time when you ate that giant buffalo chicken sandwich?

Because now I distinctly remember being at the Hooters 2 times, in the same winter too! What was with that? I gotta be a real dummy for going to NJ twice in the winter for car meets.

It is kinda funny because I have been to CB7 meets in the Northeast, Southeast, and California.
                    Locations include:
                    NC
                    GA
                    TN
                    FL
                    NJ
                    NY
                    CA
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                      I was there too, being my normal non-drinking self. I had to leave early b/c I had finals the next day (I think...I don't even remember honestly).
                      You drove me and my gf at the time remember? We were sober as well, being like 17 years old

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZrbEALVQg

Thats justin and wayne going punch for punch at ben's house. That meet was a riot.

Seafoaming todd's lude.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          I forget the dude with the red DX coupe's name

But his roommate had a fatty boom boom
                          Nick. He lives across the street from me now.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post

I think everyone drove Mike's car that day. I remember making a 25 point turn in the parking lot because there wasn't any power steering.
                            Yeah I remember you had to duck out early but that was an awesome meet you just missed out on the crazy shit that went down afterwards lol.

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                            You drove me and my gf at the time remember? We were sober as well, being like 17 years old
                            I remember selling you my brembo blanks from my first CB when I had to get rid of it for a truck.

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post

Im bummed I had missed out on that meet. That video of Wayne going punch for punch is hilarious.

Travis can you dig up the video from the meet at Eric and Vals?? Riding out in the GSR that day was the shit.

We need to organize a new and improved CT Spring meet. Granite's car should be done well ahead of time by then.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            Legend FSM

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCg80YzgzjY

The Lake meet in Bridgewater. I missed out on that meet
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhC2K2xWJk

Comment

Working...
                                X