Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HenRoc
    replied
    That one girl Natalie from Florida and I believe one of the first female members other than ' I'm the girl' (what happened to her anyway??) she owned an Arcadia Green four door she later sold to another member after she got herself a DSM.

That car was five lugged (one of the first) and then totalled later on.

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
    i remember seeing this and going "what a dumbass, this is about cars"

yea i remember soys old cat pictures "this cat is laughing cause that one drives a ford"

and the one where the cat was chasing a deer

and of course who can forget "fluffy, the destroyer of worlds"
    This takes me back to the good old days. Ps: I have never owned a cat.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Was it? Man, I must've completely missed that one! I didn't go to Ben's, either.
    I never did get to see Eric and Val's place before they moved to Florida.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    That wasn't Eric and Val's place, it was Ben's place (I forget his screenname now, but he moved on to a beige Audi A4)
    Didn't Justin (cipher) talk Wayne into sticking his dick in a fan?
    cape cod was Ben's place. The mini meet in Somerset was at Eric and Vals.

I dont remember that whole dick thing with Justin and Wayne though lol I wasn't there for that.

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    That was Dave, not Maple (well... most of them...)

Yeamans just copied the Fushigi shifter once the Fushigi dude turned out to be a scam artist in his mom's basement posing as a real company.

That big meet was along the Hudson River, under the George Washington Bridge. Not a lake.

Yes, I remember

somewhere i have an excellent pic of you from the meet, the total opposite of badass

remember being at hooters on ft 17 in NJ when the manager was talking to us about "behaving" then two other guys at another table started fist fighting, we all looked at the manager with the look of "us not behaving, turn around"
    Last edited by bobbycos; 11-19-2013, 01:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    That wasn't Eric and Val's place, it was Ben's place (I forget his screenname now, but he moved on to a beige Audi A4)
    Didn't Justin (cipher) talk Wayne into sticking his dick in a fan?

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    The meet at Eric and Vals place down in Massachusetts a few years back, a few of the Jersey guys showed up and it was mayhem.

A random chick puked in the interior of Erics GSR so badly that I remember Val freaking out and crying because no one had invited that chick.

I believe me and Eric were the only ones that were completely sober that night..and not to mention me and Justin (DrCipher) tried to write on Wayne's face.

Oh man..I for one was so bummed out I missed out on the Cape Cod meet.

Good times.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    He came back a few months ago for a brief moment. I wonder how he's doing.
    He and I always butted heads as well, but we grew to respect each other.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Fizzbob aka Rickyduckworth.

That dude was always buttin heads with Sparkle

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Originally posted by 90EX View Post
    What ever happened to Doctorcipher? Insanely smart cat. "cha-ching for dumbassery." haha
    He's still alive. I talked to him last New Years Eve, I think. He was randomly in New Jersey, and wanted to hang out (people tend to forget that New Jersey is not all 20 minutes from NYC...)

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
    Yea those things got me that "best suspension" award

Remember jyardbandit's GSR swapped hatch that gary crushed the roof on by standing on it?
    Hey now, someone told me to stand on that roof... the person I believed to be the owner.

Fun tidbit on that trip, I stayed at PumaSTi's house that weekend. We had never met in person before he picked me up in Newark.

Sadly, I no longer can fly for free

Leave a comment:

• 90EX
    replied
    What ever happened to Doctorcipher? Insanely smart cat. "cha-ching for dumbassery." haha

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Damn it has been quite a while. Met quite a bit of members from the midwest and some out in the West Coast when me and a friend made a road trip out for SEMA. I am pretty sure this forum was one of the first ones that I actually had fun interacting at meets with members. Good laid back forum...I hope it stays that way. And anyway the turtle that I had...finally got rolled a year ago or so from what I was told by the last owner that sold it.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    I don't think I ever knew who that car belonged to!

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    Meeting GMan there was awesome. I got to hang with him again in Florida last year. That was also really cool. Gary is a good dude.
    I forgot you were at that NJ meet... now I remember marveling at your ESP braces!
    Yea those things got me that "best suspension" award

Remember jyardbandit's GSR swapped hatch that gary crushed the roof on by standing on it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X