Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
    [IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/dancing.gif[/IMG]
    i was just about to ask about that im not an OG member by far but i do remember lmao to that video
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      I remember when....

Joshs92ex wasnt a member...

Cakeboy wasnt Cakeboy...(Still not sure why he changed..)
      Well, I don't remember the first one, but I definitely remember the second one.
      DarkShadow was so more "masculine".

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        Well, I don't remember the first one, but I definitely remember the second one.
        DarkShadow was so more "masculine".
        i didnt know who he was for a while cuz of the name change. also how about Boost Lee (just recently changed) i could never spell his old name to save my life
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          i didnt know who he was for a while cuz of the name change. also how about Boost Lee (just recently changed) i could never spell his old name to save my life
          Yeah, Boost_Lee is a lot easier than 91accordexr33

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well I remember when half the people in this damn thread werent even members yet so HAH! i am so old school J/K. I remember back in 2004 when Deevergote told me about this site and the meet had with PM (brian) and 92accordDX(jay) in a mall parking lot near my house. I think it would quite possibly be considered the FIRST cb7tuner meet EVER!

P.S I learned to drive manual trans in deevergotes CB BEFORE!!! he had the h22, back when he was 100% stock

double p.s. I find it almost laughable that even to this day we hold members with high posts counts in the same reguards as OGs i only have like 1700 posts but almost every single one has more to it than ( x2 or LMAO or WTF) I've been here longer than people on here with 5000 posts, go figure

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
              Well I remember when half the people in this damn thread werent even members yet so HAH! i am so old school J/K. I remember back in 2004 when Deevergote told me about this site and the meet had with PM (brian) and 92accordDX(jay) in a mall parking lot near my house. I think it would quite possibly be considered the FIRST cb7tuner meet EVER!

P.S I learned to drive manual trans in deevergotes CB BEFORE!!! he had the h22, back when he was 100% stock

double p.s. I find it almost laughable that even to this day we hold members with high posts counts in the same reguards as OGs i only have like 1700 posts but almost every single one has more to it than ( x2 or LMAO or WTF) I've been here longer than people on here with 5000 posts, go figure

-sean
              you didnt have to say anything. just look at your sig. i have only seen one of those

Comment

I remember that one post whore with the green accord.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I hate that muthafucka!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                    Oh, THAT guy. haha

I remember many of the things already mentioned. I think I first started poking around the forum in late '05. I remember being scared shitless of the knowledge that it seemed like everyone had back then. Hence, I didn't sign up for like a year. I remember thinking Accord R33 had the most badass CB ever. Also Rebels, he was the man back then. USC had the best wheel/brake package (and no one has passed him to this date in my opinion). I remember when the forum only had the basic sub-forums. I remember when Felipe only had owned like 3 wagons.

And for some reason, it seems like back then there were WAY fewer stupid members that had no idea of anything. I'm not just talking about technical knowledge, I'm talking basic things like common sense. Whatever, site still rocks hard

And the Big Mac threads

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit View Post
                      X2, I was on here every single day. . . still visit every now and then

Jay
                      dude, whats good, how have you been?

Comment

I think ive seen a few members become Mods...

TypeG
                        CustomLowz
                        Chessboxer

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                          I remember that guy.

I remember when... oh fuck it.

Comment

I remember when this thread was started.
                            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I remember when i actually had a good memory. Now its for shit.

Damn WhipIts...

Comment

i remember when i joined this forum. my accord was a beater pos that i got for a winter car, and i was dumping money into my old 5.0L powered 82 volvo coupe...lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Working...
                                X