xwade01's Official Vouch Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xwade01's Official Vouch Thread!

Well I though i'd make one of these since i've been dealing with sales here and there. And I can't really keep track of all my vouchers so i'll have 'em all post here. Thanks, and I appreciate whoever posts here!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

big vouch for wade!

got my items no problem, and at a steal!!

Comment

Well thanks Ben, I appreciate you posting here . And yes no problem for all the stuff!

Just wish everyone else I sold too or I know would post there vouches here.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
        Well thanks Ben, I appreciate you posting here . And yes no problem for all the stuff!

Just wish everyone else I sold too or I know would post there vouches here.
        lol....
        when i get my oil pan i will write something positive.

Comment

I'll vouch for Wade...hes a good guy...does that count?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
            big vouch for wade!

got my items no problem, and at a steal!!

Of course you got them no problem, if you STOLEEEE them. JK. But vouch for Wade he always has some good stuff to sell and hes honest too.

Comment

thanks xwade i got your product...fast shipping....as promised....mad props....ok happy now?...J/P...

he is not a scammer you heard it from me 1st....

Comment

I wasn't going to buy anything from anyone on these threads because I idn't want to get jiped,but I took a chance and everything was good.Fast Shipping.I would definatly buy from again.Thank's Alot and nice dooing business.

Comment

didnt get my product yet, but I just wanted to stop by... wade seems like a nice guy...and very good communication!
                  My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

you'll get it soon

Comment

Just recieved my item yesterday...installed it today...latch support was in great condition and he included all the bolts and everything...

Thanks Wade!
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Yea ima vouch right now...got the dash bezel in awesome cond packaged perfect! Installed it tonight and it looks sick! I miss my woodgrain but im going to redo the wood grain anywho but thanks wade you rock and ill be sure to send some peeps your way!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                          Yea ima vouch right now...got the dash bezel in awesome cond packaged perfect! Installed it tonight and it looks sick! I miss my woodgrain but im going to redo the wood grain anywho but thanks wade you rock and ill be sure to send some peeps your way!

Thanks a lot for the vouches. Glad you liked the packing, took me 20mins to figure out how I should do it !

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Yea man..on second thought....i might stick with the clean look...i dunno i polished it up and i added my oem foglight switch and was able to fix my cigg lighter and threw in an ichibahn one untill i find an oem replacement(oem and jdm...what a combo) and ummm yea im liking the look i got going...so but anyways thanks again...remember i asked what cond the white circles were in as far as the air vents go? Well im astounded...they are all in A++ cond and i was wanting to restore them cuz in the end(if there ever is an end..i think not) i want my car to be as restored as possible and them white circles were confusing me but its all good now!!! Yay for Xwade!

Comment

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Working...
                              X