Nintendo Revolution...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have faith in Nintendo. Always will.

Don't get me wrong, at some points, they do make me mad. Like little things. Making Zelda Four Swords only four player if you have four GameBoy SP's. Screw that.

But overall, I love the many games they make. They bring back memories. They get my mind off of things sometimes. So far I own all five of their home consoles. Yes, five. Nintendo NES, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, and the legendary Panasonic Q.

Although it's made by Panasonic, it's still a Nintendo system.

Mainly for collectors purposes. The thing is rare. And they go for a pretty penny on eBay.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Comment

Its a pretty messed name....I love old school Nintendo shit...I love playin mario cart...and all those types of games...The only problem i have with them is that once i beat them i get bored so i dont play it ne more...I know you can have this problem with any console but i noticed it most with Nintendo....Thus i moved onto the PS2 and never looked back....Countin the days now till the PS3 comes out.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB14
        Its a pretty messed name....I love old school Nintendo shit...I love playin mario cart...and all those types of games...The only problem i have with them is that once i beat them i get bored so i dont play it ne more...I know you can have this problem with any console but i noticed it most with Nintendo....Thus i moved onto the PS2 and never looked back....Countin the days now till the PS3 comes out.
        You'd be surprised at how many Nintendo games have replay value. Even more when you have friends who like to sit down every now and then and play some old school Goldeneye or somethin'.

I couldn't tell you how many hours I wasted playing Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark back in the day. Good times...

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
        aww_shiet
        91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero
          You'd be surprised at how many Nintendo games have replay value. Even more when you have friends who like to sit down every now and then and play some old school Goldeneye or somethin'.

I couldn't tell you how many hours I wasted playing Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark back in the day. Good times...

Oh ya golden eye was the shit....Cept my friends would always beat me unless we were playin with the golden gun cuz i never had the N64...I went from SNES to Dreamcast.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero

holy shit its the holy grail...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
              holy shit its the holy grail...
              Haha. Four of those systems they don't even make anymore. Once Wii gets released, GameCube will be killed in the production line.

Ten years from now, I wouldn't doubt all that stuff, plus whatever else Nintendo releases in the years to come, will be worth some pretty nice cash.

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
              aww_shiet
              91accordexr33

Comment

Sony! (PS3) forever biotches!!!
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                  do you wanna die?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

I grew up on the Atari. I like old stuff like that and the original nintendo, but I'm not a big fan of all the new computer games or the new game systems. 2-16 colors and 2-4 controller buttons is enough for me. Go figure

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by LawdoG247
                      if i wanted to play mario and zelda again, id just dust off the old nintendo. i mean seriously, have they actually made a new game? or just sequels upon sequels of the same old shit? xbox 360 for life.
                      Off topic but dude I love the sig black on silver is teh hawt
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

PS3 FTW!!!

My loyalty for the big N died a long time ago.

And the new name makes me want to go take a leak.

P.S. Damn we have some Nintendo fanboys here! You always gotta watch out for them.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Im just patitently awaiting the arrival of the PS3.....

MGS4 is going to be the shit....same with GT5......

Playstation for life.
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            Oh man Revolution and the 360 dont have shit on the Ps3, after what I saw on G4TV holy shit that new controller rocks.

But at 599 for the 60 gig thats a bargain.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Nintendo has been a little wacky since the release of the N64. The NES and SNES were incredible systems. I still prefer SNES games over most newer things. N64 had potential, but the initial lack of more adult-oriented games hurt it a bit. The hardware was actually better than that of the Playstation in many ways, but not many games took proper advantage. Plus, that controller was gawdaweful. The Gamecube was also a little odd... It had potential, but Sony and Microsoft already had the market cornered when Nintendo decided to stray from their kiddygame image. The controler was yet again a bit ungainly compared to Sony's work of art.

Nintendo's portable systems have been their bread and butter for a LONG time. Nobody can touch Nintendo in the handheld realm. The original GameBoy was pretty lame by current standards, but it had good games, and a lot of them. It was also easy to use, reliable, and fairly inexpensive. The Gameboy Advance was (and still is, IMO) an incredible system. It kept the simplicity of the original Gameboy, and added fantastic graphics. The SP took it a step further... It's damn near the perfect handheld system, IMO. Now, the DS is taking it a bit far... It's popular, though I don't see why it's SO popular. To me, the touch screen is a gimmick... not something good to base a whole system around. I would rather have seen a dual screen NORMAL gameboy with more power than the SP... I dunno, perhaps if they release more good games that don't require the use of that blasted touchscreen...

Now the Wii could be a very good thing. If Nintendo markets it just right they have a chance (the weird name could be good or bad... Sony's generic "playstation" moniker is doing quite well for them). They need to enter the market on an even footing with the PS3, and stay with them (I'm sorry... Microsoft screwed up with the 360... Sony has a LOT of time to come out with something that will blow that thing out of the water). In the big N can keep up with Sony, and offer some things that Sony can't offer (Nintendo has Mario and Zelda... two VERY strong franchises... stronger than anything Sony has to offer) they can regain their crown. Not saying that Nintendo will be a clear #1, but for as long as they've been around, it's always been "Nintendo and *"... * being Sega for the longest time, then Sony...

Microsoft is about to be pushed to #3... I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Nintendo has been a little wacky since the release of the N64. The NES and SNES were incredible systems. I still prefer SNES games over most newer things. N64 had potential, but the initial lack of more adult-oriented games hurt it a bit. The hardware was actually better than that of the Playstation in many ways, but not many games took proper advantage. Plus, that controller was gawdaweful. The Gamecube was also a little odd... It had potential, but Sony and Microsoft already had the market cornered when Nintendo decided to stray from their kiddygame image. The controler was yet again a bit ungainly compared to Sony's work of art.

Nintendo's portable systems have been their bread and butter for a LONG time. Nobody can touch Nintendo in the handheld realm. The original GameBoy was pretty lame by current standards, but it had good games, and a lot of them. It was also easy to use, reliable, and fairly inexpensive. The Gameboy Advance was (and still is, IMO) an incredible system. It kept the simplicity of the original Gameboy, and added fantastic graphics. The SP took it a step further... It's damn near the perfect handheld system, IMO. Now, the DS is taking it a bit far... It's popular, though I don't see why it's SO popular. To me, the touch screen is a gimmick... not something good to base a whole system around. I would rather have seen a dual screen NORMAL gameboy with more power than the SP... I dunno, perhaps if they release more good games that don't require the use of that blasted touchscreen...

Now the Wii could be a very good thing. If Nintendo markets it just right they have a chance (the weird name could be good or bad... Sony's generic "playstation" moniker is doing quite well for them). They need to enter the market on an even footing with the PS3, and stay with them (I'm sorry... Microsoft screwed up with the 360... Sony has a LOT of time to come out with something that will blow that thing out of the water). In the big N can keep up with Sony, and offer some things that Sony can't offer (Nintendo has Mario and Zelda... two VERY strong franchises... stronger than anything Sony has to offer) they can regain their crown. Not saying that Nintendo will be a clear #1, but for as long as they've been around, it's always been "Nintendo and *"... * being Sega for the longest time, then Sony...

Microsoft is about to be pushed to #3... I hope.

well, at least microsofts PC's are more reliable than the fucking XB...

shit brb i gotta restart

Comment

Working...
                                X