Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    I was able to get to the classifieds section, but I didn't see where it asks for the password.

I can't send a PM because the site thinks I have 1008 messages (see an earlier post in this thread). I deleted a bunch, but I still get a warning that I've exceeded the 500.

I noticed my rep has more bars than before - but who's counting

Another question, how do you turn off your signature in a particular message?
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-14-2020, 11:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
    So how does one add an avatar?

What happened to the classifieds? Also, system says I have 1008 messages; I deleted a bunch, but it still says I have 1008 so it won't let me send any messages. Had my sent messages all the way back to 2010.

I noticed the message center doesn't show you how many messages there are in your inbox and sent box. Deleted some more, still get a warning that I have 1008 messages.

Looks like it counts all posts now; I think I had less than 3000 prior to the update.
    Great questions, thanks. Working on the classifieds, it seems a number of accounts are blocked from accessing it. We are looking into this ASAP.

Also, I saw documentation warning about post counts... they looked normal to me, but it was only a cursory glance. Send me a PM if you can, if you're still having problems with the numbers. I think there is a tool for fixing this.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    So how do you attach photos? I tried the upload attachments and select a photo. But when I hit post reply it says I am not authorized.
    Still working on that part! Didn't want to disable the buttons and lose track of them, hah.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    So how do you attach photos? I tried the upload attachments and select a photo. But when I hit post reply it says I am not authorized.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    I love it! Thanks guys I was really missing the search feature of the site when it was down! You don't know how much you miss something till its gone

Leave a comment:

• verothacamaro
    replied
    Thanks Pandemic and cp[mike]! Site looks great

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Looks good, really good.

I've just been navigating and seeing what's what. Kudos to those involved in the 'fresh out the shower' rejuvenated look.

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    Hi everyone! Site looks good, hoping off topic threads can take off since most of old heads might or might not own CBs
    I'm wondering if we can find ways to revive old picture links.

Leave a comment:

• peteypete
    replied
    It is different. I like that I log in and it says I’m a newcomer despite me being here since 2005 lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchaccord
    replied
    recieved the update email, just saying hi!

Leave a comment:

• Tishock
    replied
    Site looks great, thanks goes out to the team for making this happen. but I do have one issue. I find that Im unable to post anywhere in the beginner section. See pic. Notice the message at the bottom indicating "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page"

Other than the beginning section everything else looks good so far.

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    I am still getting acquainted to the new digs. The update looks well thought out and executed. Well done Pandemic, CP_Mike, and Deev!

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    It will take some getting us to. But liking it so far. Nice work mike and pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    So how does one add an avatar?

What happened to the classifieds? Also, system says I have 1008 messages; I deleted a bunch, but it still says I have 1008 so it won't let me send any messages. Had my sent messages all the way back to 2010.

I noticed the message center doesn't show you how many messages there are in your inbox and sent box. Deleted some more, still get a warning that I have 1008 messages.

I don't see a "Reply" button when viewing private messages. Edit: Figured this one out, click on the message title.

Looks like it counts all posts now; I think I had less than 3000 prior to the update.
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-14-2020, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    Bittersweet to see the old layout go, but this is nice.

Great job Mikes and pandemic

Leave a comment:

• alex_eats_rice
    replied
    It's gonna take a bit to get used to the new layout. But I love it so far! Posting pictures from a phone from the old site was nearly impossible. Glad to see the site getting some much deserved update.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X