Welcome Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back!

My first post post-update. Welcome back everyone.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Welcome back!

So what do you think of the new look? It's a little busier than before, but there are some pretty cool features. We have a like button!

Comment

Looking real sweet lol.

First post from mobile.

Ive posted on here via phone in the past, but you had to be a ninja with the thumb clicks lol.

This is much easier.

Thank you Mike, CPMike, and pandemic for making this happen.

Comment

I'm liking it so far, but haven't taken too thorough a look around yet. I'm really liking the familiarity, though. Thanks to Mike and Pandemic for pulling it off!

Something I noticed right away: the "Enter" and "Sign Up" buttons on the home page are dead links now.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I dig it. Makes me wanna make a new MRT if I can figure out where to host.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nice, I will need to navigate it to get used to it. Probably update my MRT as well.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              I'm liking it so far, but haven't taken too thorough a look around yet. I'm really liking the familiarity, though. Thanks to Mike and Pandemic for pulling it off!

Something I noticed right away: the "Enter" and "Sign Up" buttons on the home page are dead links now.
              Thanks. We’ll have to get those fixed!

Comment

This is nifty.

I didn't realize the forum was back up as for years I had the bookmark as /vbb, so it's not that anymore. Link fixed. I'm curious what features it does / doesn't have. Obviously I see the "like" feature and the "auto-save" Does it alert you if someone likes / tags / quotes you? That's super helpful.

EDIT, it totally does in the User CP.
                Last edited by AccordWarrior; 10-13-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Welcome back welcome back welcome back!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Thanks. We’ll have to get those fixed!
                    Maybe it's not a problem and my computer's bugging? Those buttons work if I go to "www.cb7tuner.com" but not if I go to just "cb7tuner.com"

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day. Congrats CB7Tuner.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

forum does look more pretty!

Comment

It's gonna take a bit to get used to the new layout. But I love it so far! Posting pictures from a phone from the old site was nearly impossible. Glad to see the site getting some much deserved update.

Comment

Bittersweet to see the old layout go, but this is nice.

Great job Mikes and pandemic

Comment

So how does one add an avatar?

What happened to the classifieds? Also, system says I have 1008 messages; I deleted a bunch, but it still says I have 1008 so it won't let me send any messages. Had my sent messages all the way back to 2010.

I noticed the message center doesn't show you how many messages there are in your inbox and sent box. Deleted some more, still get a warning that I have 1008 messages.

I don't see a "Reply" button when viewing private messages. Edit: Figured this one out, click on the message title.

Looks like it counts all posts now; I think I had less than 3000 prior to the update.
                              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-14-2020, 12:06 AM.
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                              X