No announcement yet.

Welcome Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm responding to a Visitor Message right now, and the text in the text box is white. The background is also white, so I can't see what I'm typing unless I highlight back over it. But after it's posted and I click Edit, it appears fine.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My messages appear to be working now. Still doesn't tell you how many you have.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Gotta say, I'm loving how many new and returning members I'm seeing. Feels like a proper revival! Let's hope it lasts.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

So how do you quote someone? Also is there a way to revert back to desktop if I’m on my phone? I don’t see a link at the bottom.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Spoke too soon. It still tells me I have 1008 "topics" so it won't let me send a message. I know I'm not allowed to start threads in the beginner section, but I can't even reply. Anyone know how to turn off your signature in an individual post (I noticed it doesn't show up in this post, but I don't know why)? Edit: Sig didn't show up when I first replied, but showed up after I edited it.

Another question, why so much space below the text of each post?
            Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-16-2020, 10:14 PM.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Seems a bit odd honestly.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                Spoke too soon. It still tells me I have 1008 "topics" so it won't let me send a message. I know I'm not allowed to start threads in the beginner section, but I can't even reply. Anyone know how to turn off your signature in an individual post (I noticed it doesn't show up in this post, but I don't know why)? Edit: Sig didn't show up when I first replied, but showed up after I edited it.

Another question, why so much space below the text of each post?
                Ya, that sums up the latest bugs. Also add - need to apply theme in message preview window.

Comment

- Private Messages issues. It still tells me I have 1008 "topics" and other errors
                  - Beginner section permission issues for posts / replies
                  - Preview post section needs proper theme applied
                  - Space below each text / signature issue?

Comment

Wow, this is pretty rad! I am mostly happy that we have gone through the work to update the site. Looks like my login information was saved and my signature is working!

Hey, whatever we can do to keep this site going is good. I see so many OG's in this thread!
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      - Private Messages issues. It still tells me I have 1008 "topics" and other errors
                      - Beginner section permission issues for posts / replies
                      - Preview post section needs proper theme applied
                      - Space below each text / signature issue?

Beginner and Classifieds permissions SHOULD be fixed for everyone.
                      Preview post section will be fixed as soon as I find where it is in the control panel... I swear, vBulletin settings are about as easy to figure out as the electrical system in a late 90s Jaguar!
                      Space below each text/signature... gotta find that too.
                      Same with private message settings.

Comment

I still see this when viewing a beginner topic: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Something must have changed with messaging, I've been able to send a couple today. Edit: I must not know what I'm doing - I must have sent visitor messages. I just tried sending deev a message and got the warning about 1008 topics again.

I see in my profile settings that I can turn avatars on or off, but how does one create an avatar for themselves?
                        Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-24-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I'll have to find the avatar settings for this version. They were turned off previously, for bandwidth reasons (they were stored locally). Hopefully we can use them now!

I can't figure out what's up with the beginner section. All the permissions should be set! I'll turn it off and on again...

Edit: Ok, I fixed them a different way... let me know if it works!

Comment

Still see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Edit: Message problems (for me at least) appear to be fixed. Was able to reply and send a few messages.
                            Last edited by Fleetw00d; 10-24-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Any change in the Beginner/Classifieds areas? I adjusted, readjusted, and double-checked permissions for all relevant usergroups, so it SHOULD be working correctly now.

Comment

I still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" in the beginner section. I now have access to classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                                X