Welcome Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
    I still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" in the beginner section. I now have access to classifieds.
    I'm seeing that on darn near every thread I enter. It's been that way since... Ahh, it's whatever. I'm sure it'll get...
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I like the fact that you can see what threads got deleted..one of which was an old Maple post about getting donations towards a new project car...he was GoFund me before it became popular. lol
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

LOL and this is why I love change so much...

Beyond all the listed issues mentioned will there be photo hosting?
        My Collection:
        93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
        00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
        04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Deev, we making any progress on fixing the bugs? I've been wanting to reply to beginners for a couple weeks now and help people but the shit ain't workin :P
          Even the thread you started asking what people thought of the site I can't reply to now, but I could prior.

Comment

deevergote There is an issue with editing posts. I tried to edit my mrt and it saved the changes but would not publish.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              Still see: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Owow .... I'm seeing this quite a bit also? Is there a work-around? :P

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Yep pretty sad we can't message in beginner section, especially since that is where a lot of the traffic is right now
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Pretty sad that there's lots of people willing to help but here we are..........

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                    Owow .... I'm seeing this quite a bit also? Is there a work-around? :P
                    Only workaround I've found is to send them a PM or visitor message.
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Is there any progress on this? It feels like it's been weeks and nothing is getting fixed..........

Comment

Beginner section should be fixed now. There are apparently multiple places to set permissions, and I only now found the one that SHOULD work. Someone let me know if it doesn't! All active usergroups should now be able to comment in the beginner section.

Also, the beginner post limit has been decreased to 5.

Right now, the only people that are capable of editing the back end stuff are me, cp[mike], and Pandemic. Unfortunately, all three of us seem to get extremely busy at the same time. I appreciate the emails and PMs pointing out issues. I'm aware of many of them, but occasionally I hear of something I haven't encountered myself.
                        I apologize for how long it's taking to get things back to the usual working order. Most of it is just trial and error. vBulletin support has been helpful to some degree, but there are some things (such as the admin PM inbox taking FOREVER to load) that even vBulletin says "that's just the way it is... sorry about that."

Photo hosting is still being worked out. It MAY be an in-house possibility, and it MAY be something we can arrange third-party... but it's tricky.
                        And the being able to see deleted threads thing shouldn't be... I'll have to fix that.

Comment

Still see "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page" at the bottom of beginner posts.
                          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Same. The red "Post Reply" button is visible at the top of the pages there, but it seems to be functionally dead as well.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ugh. Ok. I changed one more setting (Gold Member and Registered User only... Registered User is what most people are). If that works, I'll go and change it for everyone.

Comment

Still no go on beginner section. Red post reply is there but at bottom still says unauthorized.
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X