No announcement yet.

Welcome Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed something really annoying about the post editor. In one of my MRT posts, the quotation marks and apostrophes were all replaced with extra-long spaces, so I went through and fixed it, only for the spacing between the text and the photos to go out of wack after I hit Save. That spacing issue is something I have to deal with every time I update the first post in my MRT as well; there are just certain points within the post where it tries to add a Return/extra blank line every time I edit and save. If I edit enough times and forget to address the Returns, eventually they become pretty noticeable gaps between a photo and the text below it.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-29-2020, 01:29 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Strange. I’ll see if I can figure out why it’s doing that.

Comment

Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
          Just curious, what is the definition of "active users" in the stats?
          It means that their login token was recently used/active. Login tokens last for 8 or 12 hours (I forget) so at any point you look at the count, it will include a rolling +/- 12 hour period worth of activity. In other words, basically "active within the last 24 hours" ...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

So that's only members?
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I got the 'you are not authorized to view this thread' message when trying to access Raf's MR thread through the notifications tab. I could get there by the normal methods though.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Came to this post since I'm still unable to locate a user "control panel" and do anything about (edit/delete/add) "signatures"...

I know this was being looked into and wonder if there ever was a fix?

Also, is it just me or does it take up to 2 minutes (or longer) just to post a reply depending on time of day?
                Last edited by hiptech; 02-05-2022, 04:04 PM.
                My Collection:
                93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

I don't think it's as long as two minutes, but posts and edits do take a bit to process. I'm not finding the signature feature, either.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    I don't think it's as long as two minutes, but posts and edits do take a bit to process. I'm not finding the signature feature, either.
                    Actually I've been timing it... Someone's as quick as 30 sec but normally 1min-45sec - 2.5 min
                    Replies take less time but posts are brutal...
                    My Collection:

Comment

Yep it takes a good minute to reply to a thread. Does get frustrating at times.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

To edit your signature, go to your profile, settings, account tab, then scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options"

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetw00d View Post
                          To edit your signature, go to your profile, settings, account tab, then scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options"
                          This was definitely helpful and should be stickied!

Also, could they have made it any more nested, it's way too intuitively obvious and someone else may have actually found it!
                          My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                          X