Well I'm back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm back....

What's up guys? The og's will remember me from back in the day, I sold my Accord about a decade ago after owning it since 2003. Tonight I brought her back home. Gonna need a lot of work, an engine/transmission, and some love, but she will live again. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201013_190341~2.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	4976272

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Oh snap! Still have that 4” down pipe? Still love looking back at your threads. Glad to see she is back in good hands!
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You know, I have at least one photo of your car from 2005-2006 when it was black with the white striping and the 92-93 EX coupe alloys on it from NE Dragway. I’ll have to see if I can dig it up.

Comment

Crazy!! So good to see all of you OG's still around.
        I've been away for a long time but always have the desire to get another one and start all over.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Holy shit look at all the dust coming out of the statistics
          I was surprised to see this car due to mainly seeing Audis and Subies
          Glad to see the G is getting some attention.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad you're back with the ole CB! Your car has been an inspiration for many of us! I still remember that old burnout video on some back road.. That's when I fell in love with the boosted cb We'll be on the lookout for the updates! She still looks pretty good just in need of a lil TLC

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Oh snap! Still have that 4” down pipe? Still love looking back at your threads. Glad to see she is back in good hands!
              The engine dropped a valve and ruined the head, but the guy who got me the car back still has the whole turbo setup, and the sleeved block. He's using the block and possibly the manifold in a drag crx build, but anything he doesn't end up using I'm getting back. Probably going to stick a f20b with pistons/rods in the car and boost it. Knowing what I know now, 500hp will be a cakewalk lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                You know, I have at least one photo of your car from 2005-2006 when it was black with the white striping and the 92-93 EX coupe alloys on it from NE Dragway. I’ll have to see if I can dig it up.
                Haha that was so long ago now. I think it still had a dsm setup then

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                  Holy shit look at all the dust coming out of the statistics
                  I was surprised to see this car due to mainly seeing Audis and Subies
                  Glad to see the G is getting some attention.
                  When I got offered the chance to have it back I couldn't say no. Lot of history with this car. I'm past the subaru stage of my life luckily lol Audi's are great when they work

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Good to see one of the originals getting back in the scene.
                    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post

Haha that was so long ago now. I think it still had a dsm setup then
                      100_0340 by Mike M, on Flickr
                      100_0315 by Mike M, on Flickr

October 22, 2005 by my notes.

Comment

So crazy! Right after Brembo's Birthday you get the cb. He must have wished for you to get it back lmao

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          So crazy! Right after Brembo's Birthday you get the cb. He must have wished for you to get it back lmao
                          I know man, I'll have to take him for a ride once it's alive again.

found a F20B somewhat local so I'm gonna grab that. Need to find another short ratio lsd trans too. Probably do pistons/rods and have a high revving turbo engine.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Just stuff an Audi engine into it.

Comment

Working...
                            X