Ms. Muffin (English Bulldog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms. Muffin (English Bulldog)

Little Ms. Muffin passed away early this morning. Incredibly sweet girl. Always happy and loving to all. She loved meeting new people and wagging her little but. One of the pics below is her being happy to visit her Vet's office. She was in really bad shape when we first got her. But since then she's lived the good life. She will be greatly missed.

Have any of you lost a your little buddy this year? Share your story

Sad to hear about this. I hope the dog park in the afterlife is swell.
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Sorry to hear. Reason I can't own dogs anymore. Just too hard when they go. I loved a smart Sheltie.

Comment

Had to put down Milo (17+ year old cat just like in Milo & Otis movie); I suppose someone might feel like that when they have to put me down.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          Sorry to hear. Reason I can't own dogs anymore. Just too hard when they go. I loved a smart Sheltie.
          Same. I've lost two dogs, and a few outside cats that just disappeared. I love animals, and getting a pet is always on my mind, but then I remember their short lifespans and change my mind. When I was still living with my parents, we had a Chihuahua that would always sleep in my bed at night. He died of a heart problem while I was still there, and I was with him at the hospital as he got the injection. A few years later when I was living by myself, I came home from work one day and saw a familiar-looking lump in the blankets on my bed. I didn't even think about it, and absent-mindedly put my hand out to pet it, but then my hand sank to the mattress. "Ah, dammit." He was an angry little thing, as Chihuahuas often are, but I miss him.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm so sorry, man. She was adorable!

I lost my little Petey two years ago. He had been with me for 12 years. My wife called me at work (and she has NEVER called me since we met... it was kinda our thing that we never spoke on the phone.) I knew something was wrong when I saw she was calling me. My boss was cool with me bailing.
            Got to the emergency vet where my wife was waiting. She had them do every test imaginable on Petey to see what was wrong, and it turned out to be failing kidneys. Not much could be done for a nearly 19 year old chihuahua. Letting him go was one of the hardest things I've ever done. He was the most chill chihuahua ever. Never barked, never snapped. Just wanted to hang with his people. He was so smart that I could let him out in the unfenced back yard and he wouldn't run away. Once he walked around to the front door... but I think he was purposely messing with me.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Freu5l5.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4976445

A week after Pete passed, we broke down and adopted Audi, the world's dumbest rat terrier. A year later, we got Cooper, another chihuahua (not quite as chill as Pete, but far from a stereotypical yappy ankle biter.)
            It hurts when they go, but I can't imagine my life without my little dogs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZfmqjoX.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	4976446Click image for larger version

Name:	oigqC2N.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	4976447

Comment

Working...
            X