Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose Car Would You Recommend To Be Featured In A Novel/Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose Car Would You Recommend To Be Featured In A Novel/Movie?

I'm involved in some early on discussions with one of my lawyers by my side and some other folks, so I can only say but so much. Moving forward, if there was a '90-'93 Accord to be represented in a movie/novel, which car would you like to see invoved? By the way, this Accord has not been mentioned in the script or previous novels as of yet. You can PM if you don't want your selection publicized.

What I'm currently working on (super draft)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 9.06.52 AM.png
Views:	28
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	4979799
    Attached Files
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

"Whose," as in a specific forum member or other social media owner? Need more information on the car's role. If one of your biker characters had obscure taste and dabbled in four-wheeled time attack, wagon.spec's CB9 might make more sense than hiptech's museum piece. A street racer would be an entirely other choice.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      "Whose," as in a specific forum member or other social media owner? Need more information on the car's role. If one of your biker characters had obscure taste and dabbled in four-wheeled time attack, wagon.spec's CB9 might make more sense than hiptech's museum piece. A street racer would be an entirely other choice.
      I'm glad you asked this as I did not offer an explanation.

It needs to be a clean and subtle Accord that's modded enough to keep up with a stock Charger R/T, and the owner can use as a gateway to work his way into the Six Gears family by selling it and using the proceeds to buy a preowned motorcycle.

...and, no, the owner of the Accord will not be law enforcement. It's actually going to be Tim, the HS student.
      Last edited by Straight Success; 07-17-2021, 08:48 AM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

The next question would be, where would this movie be shot from? Is it west or East coast or smack dab in the middle. I know some people don’t feel comfortable driving their Accord hundreds of miles at a time. I believe a lightly modified h22 could keep up with a stock R/T. Do you want the Accord modified more interior/exterior or Engine with bling?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Either near Deal's Gap, some of the mountains in Georgia, Angels Crest Highway, Pacific Coast Highway, Flagstaff, or the canyons in Malibu - details need to be worked out, and the owner probably would be compensated. Depending on the budget, it may even be trailered at no cost to the owner. Nothing is set in stone, but I am always one to plan ahead.

As far as the car, as long as it doesn't have an obnoxious wing and cluttered extras that take away from the simplicity of the CB chassis, it's a go. Clean/Simple body kits are okay as long as they aren't overbearing.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
          X