Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda's and Coffee - Surprise Honda (08-21-21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda's and Coffee - Surprise Honda (08-21-21)

Had a little fun yesterday when I received a last minute invite from my friend Tyson to attend a cars and coffee event in Surprise AZ. I didn't realize how many cars would attend (about 65) but it was far more than I expected. It started early at 8:00am so it wasn't too hot yet. The most unexpected outcome for me was how many people showed interest in my CB7! According to Tyson there was far more people looking at my car than the NSX's... Included some nice pics from someone's drone which I unaware of at the time. The "Tiger Eye Pearl" TLX Type-S parked next to me belongs to Tyson who just purchased it about a week ago. The day after he picked it up he drove it to Monterey (more than 1400 miles) round trip and back quite the new car break-in.

Last edited by hiptech; 08-24-2021, 11:40 AM.
    My Collection:
    93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
    00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
    04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Your car is exquisite. So clean and pristine it's no wonder it drew so much attention. These cars get a pretty good amount of respect. My car is nothing special and looks like I drug it out of a junkyard compared to yours, and people would regularly approach me at gas stations and the like to talk and look at it. Glad you had a good time, seems like there were some pretty nice cars in attendance.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

Comment

90Your car looks excellent here.

It is also fascinating how big a 'mid size' car from 2021 is compared to a 'mid size' car from the 90s.
      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

^ That's what I was thinking. I love how the CB is dwarfed by modern sedans.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Love the older looking cars, yours looks great! I don't really look at the "just store bought" stuff, since everyone can get one. Doubt anyone can get a cb7 as clean as yours though.

Comment

Your car is crazy clean. Makes me a bit sad about the state of mine haha. Those pics make me miss my S2000 so much though, I'll get another someday but I hate how expensive they've gotten.

Comment

Working...
            X