Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner Shirts are back for a limited time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner Shirts are back for a limited time!

CB7tuner.com tshirts are available for preorder now through midnight (eastern time) October 18th, 2021. That's two weeks. Get em while you can!

$25 shipped anywhere in the US. $30 shipped internationally. Sizes from S, M, L, 1x, 2x, and 3x. Shirts have the CB7tuner logo screen printed on the front, as seen in the picture. Shirts are Gildan brand.
    I will be getting these made to order, so the cutoff date is absolutely final. Production time will be about two weeks, as quoted by my supplier.

I accept payment via PayPal ONLY. Be sure to check that your name and shipping address is correct in your PayPal account (better yet, include it in the comments with your payment.)

***Specify which size you want in your payment!***

Send payments to deevergote@comcast.net

Remember, you have TWO WEEKS to order if you're interested!

I owe shirts to three foundation members. I'll be in touch with you guys for sizes.

Is there a minimum orders before you'll commit ? IE: what if you only get 10 shirts / orders?

Comment

No minimum. If I get less than 10 orders I’ll likely take a loss after shipping, but I’ll fill any orders placed during these two weeks.

Comment

Order placed. Thanks Deev for bringing these back!
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks Nick. First order on the books!

Comment

Pm ya. I'll take one of these too. Thanks

Comment

Got it!

Comment

Paypal Sent
                http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

The shirts are black?
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Sorry Paul, I missed your comment. Yeah, shirts are black.

Comment

Can we expect these before X-mas?

Comment

Order will be going in today or tomorrow, pending a few follow ups (payments sent with no address, no size, etc…)
                        Production time was quoted at 2 weeks. The company is local to me, so I’ll have them in hand shortly after. I’ll get them in the mail the first Saturday after I get them. First or second week of November you should have them, I expect.

If anyone wants to place a last minute order, now is your chance! I’ll edit the first post when ordering is closed. Any payments sent after ordering is closed will be refunded.

Comment

Sent a payment today if I can get in under the wire.
                          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Yup. I was still waiting for one person to send me their size, so I haven’t placed the order yet. You’re good!
                            I’ll be putting the order in today.

Comment

The order is going in TODAY, 10/22, at 12pm eastern time. Any last minute orders will be accepted until then. Anything received after 12pm today will be refunded.

I was waiting for a few people to get back to me with sizes, since I needed to know what to order.

Comment

Working...
                              X