Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner Shirts are back for a limited time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:
    I was waiting to give you guys a concrete timeframe, but my supplier is being a pain in the arse. They were responsive up until I said I wanted to place an order, then crickets. I called on Monday and spoke to a manager, and he said I'd be getting an email shortly... claimed they just relocated all their computer equipment and were offline for a few days. I have yet to receive anything. I'll be calling again on Monday. If I didn't already know that I could trust the quality of this place, I'd take my business elsewhere.

I apologize for the delay. I have all packaging ready to go... just waiting for the contents! I'll keep you updated.
    If I didn't already know that I could trust the quality of this place, I'd take my business elsewhere.

Comment

thanks Ya, def. BS reason but good quality so prob some form of computer glitch.

Comment

Too late to place an order for a 2x shirt Deev?

Comment

Damn, Im barely seeing this.
          is it too late to order 1 maybe 2 in XL?
          sorry Im late, been dealing with little sister in the hospital since late August, then her passing, and funeral arraignments. barely buried her yesterday.
          NOT covid related BTW.
          Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
          FoDough fo moreho
          [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Originally posted by thecrow7841 View Post
            Damn, Im barely seeing this.
            is it too late to order 1 maybe 2 in XL?
            sorry Im late, been dealing with little sister in the hospital since late August, then her passing, and funeral arraignments. barely buried her yesterday.
            NOT covid related BTW.
            Damn dude sorry for your loss. Your family and you will be in my prayers.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post

Damn dude sorry for your loss. Your family and you will be in my prayers.
              Thank you, man. I really appreciate it.
              Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
              FoDough fo moreho
              [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Hey, if you get shirts left over too bc of cancellations or whatever, post it up here too (if rules allow).

Comment

Update!
                  Communication has been pretty awful, but production is set to start on Friday. Would’ve been yesterday, but one of the Large shirts arrived damaged.
                  I did get a few extras, so I’ll post that up when they come in.

djALBINI, I’ll have to check my old stock. I didn’t get any 2xl made this time, but I think I have some left over. I’ll check to see if I do and I’ll let you know.

thecrow7841, I think I have an extra XL coming. I’ll let you know once I double check my spreadsheet at home. I’m so sorry to hear about your sister, man.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Update!
                    Communication has been pretty awful, but production is set to start on Friday. Would’ve been yesterday, but one of the Large shirts arrived damaged.
                    I did get a few extras, so I’ll post that up when they come in.

djALBINI, I’ll have to check my old stock. I didn’t get any 2xl made this time, but I think I have some left over. I’ll check to see if I do and I’ll let you know.

thecrow7841, I think I have an extra XL coming. I’ll let you know once I double check my spreadsheet at home. I’m so sorry to hear about your sister, man.
                    sounds good, deeve and Thanks man. i appreciate it.
                    Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
                    FoDough fo moreho
                    [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Shirts are on their way!

They should arrive tomorrow, but the FedEx guy usually gets here in the afternoon... so shipping tomorrow is unlikely. I'll have them out no later than NEXT Saturday. Sooner if I can.

Comment

Awesome! I will wrap it and put it under the tree to myself

Comment

Finally! The shirts arrived today.
                          Fed-Ex lost the package for a few days. It was coming from a whopping 45 minutes away!

These will be in the mail on Saturday.
                          Thanks for your patience, guys!

Comment

Thank goodness! I've been running around shirtless for days!
                            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

i'm irritated at myself i missed this one...

Comment

How are these being shipped out? You have a tracking number?
                                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                                X