Going to the junkyard tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to the junkyard tommorow

I am going to get some stuff for myself as well as some other people.
    I want some suggestions for what I should get, and I would be willing to get stuff for other people as well just ask and I'll pm a reply.
    Thanks.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

bump
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
      bump
      ...after 6 minutes?

this isnt honda-tech.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        ...after 6 minutes?

this isnt honda-tech.
        I live in the fast-paced world of online forums, lol.
        BUMP
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

I live in the fast-paced world of online forums, lol.
          BUMP
          Yea...bumpage= not necessary, give it a few hours.

I went to some junkyards here w/h22sparkle today...came up with nothing.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

What a nice offer! IDK, just keep your eyes open for the rare stuff, that's all I can say, then sell it on here

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              Yea...bumpage= not necessary, give it a few hours.

I went to some junkyards here w/h22sparkle today...came up with nothing.
              ok...
              anyways what did you need?
              (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

ok...
                anyways what did you need?
                Shipping won't make sense, but I need a front passenger door handle, front passenger door window channel, a temp knob, and a glovebox latch. I think I'll order it all from Majestic Honda with my next paycheck...I'd get it all now but then I'd be broke.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  Shipping won't make sense, but I need a front passenger door handle, front passenger door window channel, a temp knob, and a glovebox latch. I think I'll order it all from Majestic Honda with my next paycheck...I'd get it all now but then I'd be broke.
                  I have temp knobs, I get them everytime I go, lol. there's none left.
                  what does the latch look like? and what color? I am going to try to get a black dash tommorow so I'll consider selling mine. I'll have to see how my bartering goes.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Ok I can bump now right?
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Ok I can bump now right?
                      No, bumping means taking it from a previous page and bumping it to the top. When you have no replies and it's still at the top of the page there is absolutely no point in 'bumping' it up.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

dude stop bumping.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

no body cares

Comment

Damn you guys are harsh. freakin' forum Nazis that have nothing better to do than try to trash people. seriously just quit posting here. the purpose was to see who needed something that I could get, But apparently those who try to help others get bitched at by idiots who can't comprehend the meaning unit cohesion. This is why there is a noob forum with rules and consequences of getting banned for flaming people. I needed to know ASAP what was needed so I bumped the thread, a lot of people don't actually glue their eyes to EVERY single section and only read what is at the top. So the next time you feel the need to come into someone's thread and try to flame on as you bastards did, don't.
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Damn you guys are harsh. freakin' forum Nazis that have nothing better to do than try to trash people. seriously just quit posting here. the purpose was to see who needed something that I could get, But apparently those who try to help others get bitched at by idiots who can't comprehend the meaning unit cohesion. This is why there is a noob forum with rules and consequences of getting banned for flaming people. I needed to know ASAP what was needed so I bumped the thread, a lot of people don't actually glue their eyes to EVERY single section and only read what is at the top. So the next time you feel the need to come into someone's thread and try to flame on as you bastards did, don't.
                              People who are interested are going to read the thread anyways. They can click "NEW POSTS" and it'll show up.

It's fucking retarded to "bump" a thread that has NO replies and is still on the TOP HALF of PAGE 1. Get the point.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X