Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike, if you respond, i expect an intelligent, non-flaming response. if you make it get out of hand, im going to have to lock this thread.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yaa thanks Pat i appreciate it I love this site and I like helping out other tuners thanks again

Comment

Cisco hands down without a doubt. he knows more stuff than i could even dream of. not only that but i think he has done more for this site than most. He takes hours out of his time to post up any information that comes to mind. puts up very informative stickies and always helps even when it is a simple issue. He never flames or makes u feel stupid and has always helped me out when i had questions. TY CISCO! o and Dave Hickman says HI.
        My members ride thread

Comment

Type-G gets another vote from me, he's the man....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            i have knowledge...in breakdancing that is
            I can certainly vouch for that!
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Owequitit comes to my mind to Dan,

Although i dont always agree with, or like what he says (maybe out of jealousy?), there is no denying he thinks on a higher plane than most people. The crazy detail he can get into on a variety of subjects blows my mind.

I think we all have our place on the list, everyone is good at something. everyone has different passions, and passion = desire, and when you desire something, you tend to learn everything you possible can about it.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                I think we all have our place on the list, everyone is good at something. everyone has different passions, and passion = desire, and when you desire something, you tend to learn everything you possible can about it.
                well said man i agree

Comment

91accord4door
                  http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

WOW!

I just saw this and certainly didn't expect to be on it! Thank you, I am glad I could do something to help. I stand humbled.

I hope too many people don't want to stone me!

My list would have to be this and why:

MRX - Pretty much wrote the book on tuning the F22, and has expanded into helping many other people out as well.

2point6 - should be on everybodies list, because he is one of the guys who wrote the book on Accord performance, and he is just a nice guy.

Type G - I am blinded by the reflections...need I say more. Later.

Accord R33 - While he says that he could do it better the second time around, the fact that he junkyarded a turbo system together for under $1,000 and made it NOT blow up on a high mileage Accord is a feat all by itself. And nobody really knew what the car was capable of at the time.

ATX - Even though he moved onto bigger and better things, I will always remember the videos (still have them all), and the site.

Busted LX - He has spent some time under a Honda hood or two...

Ray Ray - This guy is like a 1 man used car lot. He has just about done it all. He doesn't normally post outside the classified section, but he does know a ton. He is known locally as Honda Ray.

cp[mike] - He has been in and out of this platform like no bodies business...

Dutchaccord - Just a sick ride all around.

Doctorcipher - He definitely knows his stuff, and while brutally honest, and at times abrasive, he does usually provide help in his own subtle way (posting links, or screaming SEARCH!).

Fizzbob - Even though I hardly ever agree with him, he usually has an opinion and perspective on everything (like me). He speaks his regardless of the adversity, and I respect that.

I am sure there are those that I am forgetting, but I do agree that everybody has SOMETHING to contribute. That is what makes a community a community.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      justin has done enough swaps and is more than capable to do just about anything to a car, and has always (and i think even still) knows more car theory than myself. he has more blocks, heads, and parts at his house than he knows what to do with. posting pictures on the internet isnt a prerequisite to knowing how to work on a car.

making yourself feel better by calling somebody else stupid is immature. justin and pat are right, ive noticed the same things as them.
                      I dont a give a shit about whos callin what or who out. Most of you are on my balls because I have a type s plain and simple you can hate all you want youll never be on top of your game. I get called in on shops to work on cars do you get paid I highly doubt it. I can care less about how many heads or blocks or whatever parts he has . I can get them for even cheaper people bring me cars and engines and i got connections way across seas. I can get a type s or any other car across states if i wanted to with a touch of a button your point. listen As for takin pictures on the net you should take your own advice about that. Be off with you mind yours.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                        The torque converter is a solid piece of metal once brazed together in the manufacturing oven. There are many other things that would die first in an auto trans when it overheats. Just stop right now, you are making yourself sound really fucking stupid!! I know my shit and everyone around me knows I know my shit. I do swaps constantly and cpmike can vouch for that. I made it to the NC meet in a 96 EX, formerly OBD2, that I threw an F22A into it, just so I could make it, in 1 1/2 nights, OBD2A->1 conversion included, with no help or references whatsoever. You, with that "Type S" that you refuse to check the head stamp on, had to post all sorts of pinout maps ripped off from other sites asking for help. You weren't even looking in the right place! Stop trying.
                        Yeah i know i have a type s I dont have to prove myself to you . Your just some low-life trying to look big. Keep trying Why would i need to flash a stupid stamp on an engine block to show everyone i have a type s when everyone knows and has seen it if you where at my house doing the swap then you would know. Now please get off my ^*(). People who are good at swaps double check their work Im workin with a type s program I never said i knew it all. You seriously need to grow up just because im above you in every way theres no need to hate . Chill out grow up I dont care what kind of accomplishments youve made I know what i got .I dont need to prove myself at all to anyone on this board everyone knows the kind of work i do and its credible so

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Yeah i know i have a type s I dont have to prove myself to you . Your just some low-life trying to look big. Keep trying Why would i need to flash a stupid stamp on an engine block to show everyone i have a type s when everyone knows and has seen it if you where at my house doing the swap then you would know. Now please get off my ^*(). People who are good at swaps double check their work Im workin with a type s program I never said i knew it all. You seriously need to grow up just because im above you in every way theres no need to hate . Chill out grow up I dont care what kind of accomplishments youve made I know what i got .I dont need to prove myself at all to anyone on this board everyone knows the kind of work i do and its credible so
                          There is a huge difference between double-checking your work and being a fucking dumbass about wiring and not knowing what the fuck you're doing! This most recent post by you is a whole bunch of bullshit and contains no technical knowledge whatsoever. You're trying to say that you know your shit and your work is credible....HAH...those who REALLY know their shit know that YOU do not! Why else would cpmike, acclude and such say that? Mike is a moderator and couldn't/wouldn't risk that to flame you and make false accusations. You make huge claims, with NO proof and nobody standing behind you on it. Until there is proof there is nothing. My proof is the people around me that have seen it all happen. You claim the same thing, but where the fuck are they?!?! HUH!?! I've gone over and over and OVER AND FUCKING OVER this shit with you multiple times before. Not to mention I've got something in the works that makes more power and torque than your little ass could ever dream of.

Bet your stamp still says P13, you little shit. Krylon works wonders.

cha-ching for persistent dumbassery
                          Last edited by Dirty Harry; 06-08-2006, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I dont a give a shit about whos callin what or who out. Most of you are on my balls because I have a type s plain and simple you can hate all you want youll never be on top of your game. I get called in on shops to work on cars do you get paid I highly doubt it. I can care less about how many heads or blocks or whatever parts he has . I can get them for even cheaper people bring me cars and engines and i got connections way across seas. I can get a type s or any other car across states if i wanted to with a touch of a button your point. listen As for takin pictures on the net you should take your own advice about that. Be off with you mind yours.
                            you stand behind that type S like its god. why would i hate when i have a motor thats just as good, if not faster, thats more rare and worth more? i do all this work only because i love it, i gladly offer my services to anybody for free because i enjoy hondas and working on them. btw, having connections to parts does not mean you are knowledgeable in any way

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                              There is a huge difference between double-checking your work and being a fucking dumbass about wiring and not knowing what the fuck you're doing! This most recent post by you is a whole bunch of bullshit and contains no technical knowledge whatsoever. You're trying to say that you know your shit and your work is credible....HAH...those who REALLY know their shit know that YOU do not! Why else would cpmike, acclude and such say that? Mike is a moderator and couldn't/wouldn't risk that to flame you and make false accusations. I've gone over and over and OVER AND FUCKING OVER this shit with you multiple times before. Not to mention I've got something in the works that makes more power and torque than your little ass could ever dream of.

Bet your stamp still says P13, you little shit. Krylon works wonders.

cha-ching for persistent dumbassery
                              oh someones a real hard body good shit post reported . The only reason why you talk shit is because your such a big tough guy whatever. I ignore people like you cant understand why to be so jealous. I know my stuff on swaps any real person who works on their cars or any car double checks their work no matter what.

I dont just work on cb7's I work on nissans, beamers,lexus,audi's. You say the same names up again like cpmike,acclude or whoevers name over and over. Your on their balls aswell as mine. Quit the flaming before you get banned post reported quit stalking me and sending me pm's keep your comments to yourself. You talk about making power your probbaly using stickers on your car. Face it your still slow and not on my level im still above you bro. Ive been there done that on my car you never have LOL. And im workin with someone more knowledgeable than youll ever know.

Comment

I dont just work on cb7's I work on nissans, beamers,lexus,audi's..
                                What's a beamer?

Comment

Working...
                                X