Happy Anniversary Cb7tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary Cb7tuner.com

It was three years ago today that Steve (AccordTunerX) started cb7tuner.com I wasnt around quite that long ago, so i dont know if he started before July 20, 2003, but that his join date under the member list.

so, thanks for a spectacular 3 years, and everything you have provided to the cb7tuner community cb7tuner.com. we all apreciate it im sure.

looking forward to many great years to come!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

yess'ir.. I remember he sent me a message on Onlineshowoff.com and had me come check the place out.. ahh the memories of how my car looked back then, lol.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      yess'ir.. I remember he sent me a message on Onlineshowoff.com and had me come check the place out.. ahh the memories of how my car looked back then, lol.
      I have memories of seeing your old car back when Cardomain.com was all the hype lol.

I know my page is still on there though ha.

And I remember my first Members ride thread, I got reamed for the ricer lights

Fischer Price 'My first aftermarket lights'
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

since i became a member of this site ive been tryin 2 make it to a meet. but now since i have my car ill be going to all the ones on the east coast. holla

Comment

I came back here in dec of 03. Then my black first coupe got smashed in jan.

yeah good times

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            I came back here in dec of 03. Then my black first coupe got smashed in jan.

yeah good times
            damn I remember that. that was about the time I joined up. Feb 04. I remember you were in the process of pieceing your black coupe together. you had the grandma green hood and a rosewood bumper IIRC. then your mom got fed up and told you get the car off her properity. LOL

ever since that thread I knew this was my new home!
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

The original site was Wikked Imports or something like that. That's where Wikkedv16 got his name.

Man, 3 years already. We got a hell of a lot accomplished in 3 years! We're growing by 2000 members a year on average, so far.

Comment

We've come such a long way...

All we have to do now is archive all the info and get a front page...but ehhhhhhhhh cb7tuner can't be someone's full time job. This place is great though and only getting better!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wooo three years!

lets party?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    This place is great though and only getting better!!!
                    I haven't been here for that long...But this place is awesome. I just sit here all day during work and talk/help/ask. There are those occasional 1 or 2 assholes but besides that...

I Love this Place ,
                    -Lam

Comment

wikked visionz. thats where this whole red/black/white theme started.

im proud to have been a part of this site since it was young. ive become good friends with many people through this website, and has been an amazing learning experience for me.

i cant believe ive been putzing around on this stupid website for 3 years straight already though! feels much shorter.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

And to think you've had more than 3 CB7s in that time, Mike!

I've had 2...

Comment

This site has been a great help to me when I was working on my f22b swap on my 91 lx (man i miss that car). Even though I will be leaving the cb7tuner world soon, I will always keep checking back for any new changes. Thanks CB7tuner for being there, when the rest of the automobile forums didn't see the pride and potential of these great cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            I have memories of seeing your old car back when Cardomain.com was all the hype lol.

I know my page is still on there though ha.

And I remember my first Members ride thread, I got reamed for the ricer lights

Fischer Price 'My first aftermarket lights'
                            DUDE your sig makes me laugh out LOUD!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

3 years?!? realy, i've been here for like 2 months. i think. good times. even since i've gotten over the cb9, i still find myself getting excited over a nice cb7 alot. see what you've done to me.

i <3 u guys!!! long live cb7t!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X