Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Po-po Behind you...

Yea,

I was at Mcdonalds last night (the drive through)...

I look back in my rear view and theres a fucking cop behind me (ON MY ASS btw) ***he was ordering food too...I think***

So im thinkin to myself "You fucking asshole, why dont you just come sit in my car for god sakes" I didnt know what to do...Look straight ahead? Pretend to rock my head to the music? I wanted to reach for my iPod (in the passenger seat) but I didnt want to get shot or get pulled over for being suspicious. Its hard to sit in your car and not look in the rear view or your left mirror.

Not only that, when I left the Drive Through, he followed me like halfway home and shit...It was the fucking worst, I couldnt even eat/drink and drive .

So, wudda you do when the 5.0's behind you? (in traffic or where ever)

-Lam

i act normal, do my normal thing, except i keep it at 5mph max over the limit.

i know the feeling youre talking about though. its like sitting at a light with a cop next to you. you dont want to look over at him lol...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

If I were you, and he was on my ass for that long, I would have grabbed the ipod, ate my food, and randomly slammed on my brakes Or I would have figured out a way to get behind him, and I could follow the bastard, riding his ass all the way. ^ I also do max over speed limit too, which is about 8 around here.

Comment

drive normal and try to lose them a little i dont like cops on the side/back/front of me so yeah

Comment

i hate that shit, always get pulled over for not having my front plate(now hidden behind the bumper grill, just to piss them off) and for my exhaust.. bwuahahah
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I just drive normally and take the radar off the windshield lol

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
              Yea,

I was at Mcdonalds last night (the drive through)...

I look back in my rear view and theres a fucking cop behind me (ON MY ASS btw) ***he was ordering food too...I think***

So im thinkin to myself "You fucking asshole, why dont you just come sit in my car for god sakes" I didnt know what to do...Look straight ahead? Pretend to rock my head to the music? I wanted to reach for my iPod (in the passenger seat) but I didnt want to get shot or get pulled over for being suspicious. Its hard to sit in your car and not look in the rear view or your left mirror.

Not only that, when I left the Drive Through, he followed me like halfway home and shit...It was the fucking worst, I couldnt even eat/drink and drive .

So, wudda you do when the 5.0's behind you? (in traffic or where ever)

-Lam

lol......

any way ........nothing just play it cool and go with the flow...........boop your head.....pull into a gas station ack like your get'n gas......or just keep going.......he's just running your plates......thats all

Comment

lol...

The price we pay for driving imports my "fart can" actually serves a purpose to. They just dont like it. Oh yea, I turn my radio down too and wait for them to go by...

-Lam

Comment

fuck the popo. i woulda really pulled over and asked why he as following and tailgating me. fuck that shit, i really dont put up with fucking cops abusing their power and thinking they are superior to us. I also hate being stereotyped, and i get that shit just because i drive a honda.

when cops do that, i just do my normal thing. i dont care because they cant do shit about it. I also have a recorder and a camera in my car, so if they try to make up shit, ill just take them to court and show the evidence. i fucking hate dick cops.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

what cops?
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                      what cops?
                      thats more like it.

Comment

I got passed (illegally) by a cop once because I was doing the speed limit.

Comment

The last time I got pulled over was for no front plate...sucked...some cop was coming towards me and he swung a wild u-turn. I was waiting for like 54 minutes while he did the paperwork. Thankfully now I have my front end together so my car doesn't look stolen.

But yea other than that I just drive regular, try not to excite the exhaust. It seems like you really have to be driving like an asshole to get pulled over. Then again that's probably the masking power of Rosewood Brown.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I used to be that way but now I just don't care. I have insurance, tags are good, and license and registration. I do like doing the speed limit when they are behind me because where I live cops like speeding and will pass you in a heartbeat. Unless it is ticket quota time then watch your ass.

Comment

I have yet to get pulled i most of the time ride with all my windows down. When the cops are about and i pass them i get a looksy in the rearview to see if they make a u-turn if they do i make a break to the gasstation or an public lot . My tags arent expired or anything its jsut that when quota comes around im not the one to play tag with because when it comes down to that you gotta work for your meal fuck that no ticket for me (knock on wood)

Comment

Working...
                              X