Customlowz and Williamsvt meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CustomLowz
    I know. I was torn over that, or another big show in Newburgh NY. I went to my parents anniversary party instead, becuase family is more important than a car show.
    what the hell! screw your family!! lol... newburghs mine and oneoffs city... shoulda came...

cars look good people.

matt, ive been wanting to meet you for a while now. like... a couple years. next time youre coming near, lemme know... larry and i will stop by.
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 08-07-2006, 04:06 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      what the hell! screw your family!! lol... newburghs mine and oneoffs city... shoulda came...

cars look good people.

matt, ive been wanting to meet you for a while now. like... a couple years. next time youre coming near, lemme know... larry and i will stop by.
      I was at the envy frenzy show a few weeks back, in kingston.

I think I need to throw a meet next month or so in the albany area, just to get some of us together. What do you think?

Comment

Both Accords look amazing Ben- your new 6th gen is really nice, I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter in person Great find!

Dan

Comment

I like the new accord, change the lights quick! I actually sort of like the stock red/clears that come with them.

Still one of the best rides out there custom!

Comment

[QUOTE=williamsvt The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing [/QUOTE]
            You got a 5 speed? Good job.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
            X