Customlowz and Williamsvt meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customlowz and Williamsvt meetup

Matt and i are meeting up tonight in Albany, NY to exchange parts, and to have a little photo shoot, ill post pictures when i come home!
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Originally posted by Maple50175
    noone cares. Coulda called me. I woulda met up with you two.

why is it noone invites me?
    i literally just planned this wayne, cause i want subs NOW, so yea.

Comment

make sure you get pictures guys

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        make sure you get pictures guys

Originally posted by williamsvt
        Matt and i are meeting up tonight in Albany, NY to exchange parts, and to have a little photo shoot, ill post pictures when i come home!
        reading helps

Comment

Yeah, there will be pics up soon. My camera battery was dead, so i didnt take any pics. But i did hit some switches and whatnot for a good time.

Comment

first off, i would like to say Matt's car is just beautiful and is 10 times better then it looks online (not that it looked bad online)...

Pictures:

A few Pictures i snapped this afternoon of my whip:

Comment

is the eyeline painted or somthing that is over the light? good looking rides.

Comment

pics look great. Customlowz your car is really nice and clean I like everything you have done to it Ben Im glad you got another Accord its coming along nicely I like the wheels

Comment

Damn custom.... thats a badass fucking ride dude. Mad props because I usually don't like cars w/ ugly chrome rims. But your shit = NICE!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                  ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

i bought the car the way it is..main selling point of the car was the new engine in it (30k), altezzas and other ricer modifications were already on there...and a t this point im not really into cars, so im just gonna keep em' on there. The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      i bought the car the way it is..main selling point of the car was the new engine in it (30k), altezzas and other ricer modifications were already on there...and a t this point im not really into cars, so im just gonna keep em' on there. The only other modification i will probably do wil be an exedy stage 2 clutch, and maybe some more sound system modification...the car has every mod under the hood from wires to intake to header to exhaust.

customlowz car was probably the coolest thing i've seen in awhile...watching the bags work was amazing
                      Thanks alot... You need to let me know if there are any shows in your area, and then we can get some daytime pics.

Comment

is that a dx?

Comment

Looks to be a DX. That a real clean cut car Ben minus the Tezza's it looks pretty bad ass.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                            Thanks alot... You need to let me know if there are any shows in your area, and then we can get some daytime pics.
                            you just missed the NOPI New England Nationals in New Hampshire over teh weekend!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              you just missed the NOPI New England Nationals in New Hampshire over teh weekend!
                              I know. I was torn over that, or another big show in Newburgh NY. I went to my parents anniversary party instead, becuase family is more important than a car show.

Comment

Working...
                              X